Just got back from Norman….

Oklahomey

I live close but stopped and had a few beverages with your fellow fans. Your fan base is awesome. All the checkerboard apparel was mesmerizing.

As another Sooner posted, that felt like more than a ten point whooping. Our defense forced turnovers that gave our offense great field position. Our offense under Arnold looked like Bobby Boucher early on at SCLSU. Tennessee could have scored more but Heupel took his foot off the gas.

Overall, I’m glad we finally have a competent QB after the changes in the second half, and Tennessee is a playoff team. The Heup around Tennessee Football is real. I’d say good luck the rest of the way but you all don’t need it. It’s not luck when you are all that good.

I live close but stopped and had a few beverages with your fellow fans. Your fan base is awesome. All the checkerboard apparel was mesmerizing.

As another Sooner posted, that felt like more than a ten point whooping. Our defense forced turnovers that gave our offense great field position. Our offense under Arnold looked like Bobby Boucher early on at SCLSU. Tennessee could have scored more but Heupel took his foot off the gas.

Overall, I’m glad we finally have a competent QB after the changes in the second half, and Tennessee is a playoff team. The Heup around Tennessee Football is real. I’d say good luck the rest of the way but you all don’t need it. It’s not luck when you are all that good.
Good luck the rest of the season. Boomer Sooner!

Oklahoma will be fine with that defense. I'm not sure how frequently Oklahoma and Tennessee will play with SEC scheduling but I think it'll be a very competitive series with a lot of good games.

Cheers to you and your Sooners.

I wouldn't get too excited about your backup QB quite yet. Those backup QBs always have a way of looking good against Tennessee through the years when thrusted in the middle of a game. But when they have to start the following weeks and defenses can better prepare for them, they proceed to look terrible.

Reactions: WillisWG

Good game… Fire your groundskeeper asap p

I’m not trying to make an excuse here but that was the fourth straight home game to open the season. The field needs rehab for sure. Despite the field conditions, OU’s offense still couldn’t take advantage.
Field wasn’t that bad because of over use. That’s from bad grounds keeping

I’m not trying to make an excuse here but that was the fourth straight home game to open the season. The field needs rehab for sure. Despite the field conditions, OU’s offense still couldn’t take advantage.
I didn't see OU have any trouble. Maybe we should be better prepared with proper cleats for the turf?

The field got attacked by army worms. It was worse.
From what I can tell you guys changed groundskeepers this year and it shows. The field has been bad since your first game. I don’t know what happened, if you guys had a worm problem as you said but clearly something needs to be done.

I’m not saying for my team, we are going home now. But you guys still have a season to play on that thing and it’s no wonder you’ve had so many injuries.

Our offense had that problem much of the game. Moving the ball on OU's talented, extremely well coached defense was hard.

Reactions: feathersax

I would make a qb change and start that backup.

He had me sweating bullets on a few drives in the second half.

Arnold looks like a backup.

Reactions: Orange Swagger

I hope you all have a great year and whip Texas good!

VN Store

Back