Play of the game, who you got?

This isn’t the play the game, but I think it set the tone early that our defense was going to hit and hit hard all night. In the first half, I think first quarter when OU had that end around for a big gain and the running back got blasted on the sideline to knock him out of bounds
At first I thought it was Boo Carter, but I think it may have been Jakobe Thomas.
Whoever it was, 2 will remember the hit the rest of his life.

Last edited:
This isn’t the play the game, but I think it set the tone early that our defense was going to hit and hit hard all night. In the first half, I think first quarter when OU had that end around for a big gain and the running back got blasted on the sideline to knock him out of bounds
Boo Carter and McCoy???

I don't remember but was a great wallop.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t there TWO times we gave them the ball and they immediately gave it right back on a fumble? I’m going with one of those but really I give the game ball to the entire defense. Honestly this might be the best group we’ve had since the mid 2000s.

I believe it was Boo Carter who delivered that hit.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

VN Store

Back