Rest of Oklahoma schedule

OrangeVolMan

OK fans will find out how tough the SEC is this year. They still play Texas, Alabama, Ole Miss, Missouri and LSU. I’m hoping they win some of those but they are probably looking at least a 4 loss season. It’s not like the Big 12 where you had 2 maybe 3 tough games a year.

Reactions: PA Vol
OK fans will find out how tough the SEC is this year. They still play Texas, Alabama, Ole Miss, Missouri and LSU. I’m hoping they win some of those but they are probably looking at least a 4 loss season. It’s not like the Big 12 where you had 2 maybe 3 tough games a year.
Texas is an annual rivalry game (Red River Rivalry) for Oklahoma. They will be up and ready for that game.

I dont think their D is as good as we made them look due to our OL woes. They have at least 3 more losses on their schedule.

Reactions: WillisWG and CSVol
I think they'll beat Mizzou. Texas is much better than OU, but it's a rivalry game and you can't predict what happens in those games (see Bama/Auburn last year).

LSU is all offense/no defense again, so that's a toss up. OM and Bama are really bad match ups for them.

I dont think their D is as good as we made them look due to our OL woes. They have at least 3 more losses on their schedule.
Their Defense is fast and attack from everywhere. Yes they are that good. Probably as good as anyone we will see not named Georgia this year

I think they'll beat LSU and Missouri, lose the other 3 your mentioned. But the Red River game can be funny sometimes.

They beat Texas last year guys. Yeah it's a new year but I think everyone is discounting that team. They have a very tough schedule but they are capable of beating Bama, Texas. I would say I think they win Mizzou, OM and LSU.

Reactions: Ratvol
Their Defense is fast and attack from everywhere. Yes they are that good. Probably as good as anyone we will see not named Georgia this year

We'll see. With a healthy OL we hang 30+ on them with ease. Their corners are beatable, as we saw and we still ran the ball on them at times.

Their D is good, dont get more wrong but they arent anything special.

Reactions: CSVol
We'll see. With a healthy OL we hang 30+ on them with ease. Their corners are beatable, as we saw and we still ran the ball on them at times.

Their D is good, dont get more wrong but they arent anything special.
We are one of the best teams in the country my guy. Hard to prepare for. We finally have a very good defense and an offense that is growing and has a list a 1/2 mile long with weapons. Sorry to inform that some of those other teams don't have that at their disposal. Like I mentioned above OU beat Texas last season. It can happen

Reactions: Ratvol
They beat Texas last year guys. Yeah it's a new year but I think everyone is discounting that team. They have a very tough schedule but they are capable of beating Bama, Texas. I would say I think they win Mizzou, OM and LSU.
Completely disagree. They can beat MIZZOU and LSU and that’s it. That’s at this moment. Their offense can’t score enough points to win against TEXAS, Bama, and Ole miss. We have a great defense but their offense has been trash all year. Scoring the amount of points they are, will not win you many games in the SEC.

Reactions: mpfvol
We are one of the best teams in the country my guy. Hard to prepare for. We finally have a very good defense and an offense that is growing and has a list a 1/2 mile long with weapons. Sorry to inform that some of those other teams don't have that at their disposal. Like I mentioned above OU beat Texas last season. It can happen

Last year was last year my guy. With NIL and transfers, College football is now a year to year sport like the NFL.

Completely disagree. They can beat MIZZOU and LSU and that’s it. That’s at this moment. Their offense can’t score enough points to win against TEXAS, Bama, and Ole miss. We have a great defense but their offense has been trash all year. Scoring the amount of points they are, will not win you many games in the SEC.
I mean you may be right. However I wouldn't say OM is any better than us and definitely not defensively. IF OU figures out the QB they can compete with all of them. They scored 34 to beat TEXAS last season. They need to figure out how to put up 30 a game.

I mean you may be right. However I wouldn't say OM is any better than us and definitely not defensively. IF OU figures out the QB they can compete with all of them. They scored 34 to beat TEXAS last season. They need to figure out how to put up 30 a game.
Ole miss has something we don’t at the moment and that’s a seasoned QB. Nico as a 2 or 3 year starter puts up atleast 30 or more last night.

Reactions: BigALWiLson
Ole miss has something we don’t at the moment and that’s a seasoned QB. Nico as a 2 or 3 year starter puts up atleast 30 or more last night.
We will see but I wouldn't discredit the win. OU has players and they will be ok. All these other teams still have to play a Real SEC schedule outside of Texas and Mizzou. So others will be beat up as well. Still a long way to go

Hawkins was great when he played after that first series, but he will be in a body bag if he plays like this against all the SEC teams. No way he stays healthy. Guy probably woke up this morning and everything hurt. I like the courage, but the coaches are going to have to sit him down and tell him he can't take those hits all game long.

We will see but I wouldn't discredit the win. OU has players and they will be ok. All these other teams still have to play a Real SEC schedule outside of Texas and Mizzou. So others will be beat up as well. Still a long way to go
I’m not discrediting the win at all. I think it’s a solid win for the program. Much more involved in that game last night than just the game. But if we played them again, I think we win by a larger margin every game. Their offense will have to come along to win many games.

I’m not discrediting the win at all. I think it’s a solid win for the program. Much more involved in that game last night than just the game. But if we played them again, I think we win by a larger margin every game. Their offense will have to come along to win many games.
I agree with you here.

VN Store

Back