9/22 ESPN FPI ELO PFF

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!
Down a spot to 5th in FPI and up 2 spots to 5th in ELO.

1727012523226.png

1727012494645.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DiderotsGhost

Dont’e Thornton (91.3) earned the best grade, Bru McCoy (66), Dylan Sampson (72.9), 24 carries for 92 yards and a touchdown.

Vols went 10 deep on the DL with Daevin Hobbs’ 11 snaps not quite making the list. Tennessee didn’t rotate much a LB Pili (73.8) and Carter (59.9) played the vast majority of reps. Seven of the top 11 defensive players were defensive linemen. Josh Josephs was absolutely fantastic and how about Elijah Simmons making plays?! Speaking of, Jayson Jenkins played just five plays but made the tackle for the safety during it.

One note on Arion Carter, his pass coverage really dragged down his grade. He earned and 81.5 tackling grade and a 91.8 pass rush grade.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I don't know what the metrics say, but I like what I've seen on the secondary thus far.

Much improved over last year. I know a lot of it has to do with the pass rush. Good sign.

Dont’e Thornton (91.3) earned the best grade, Bru McCoy (66), Dylan Sampson (72.9), 24 carries for 92 yards and a touchdown.

Vols went 10 deep on the DL with Daevin Hobbs’ 11 snaps not quite making the list. Tennessee didn’t rotate much a LB Pili (73.8) and Carter (59.9) played the vast majority of reps. Seven of the top 11 defensive players were defensive linemen. Josh Josephs was absolutely fantastic and how about Elijah Simmons making plays?! Speaking of, Jayson Jenkins played just five plays but made the tackle for the safety during it.

One note on Arion Carter, his pass coverage really dragged down his grade. He earned and 81.5 tackling grade and a 91.8 pass rush grade.
To my eye, Simmons has had two good games in a row. He bullied the Kent St. center and I thought he played a role in those bad snaps. Happy for him.

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back