What other message boards (Tennessee’s remaining SEC opponents) are saying about Tennessee (bye week edition)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Alabama
-Tennessee’s defensive line is going to make a lot of offensive lines look bad this year.

-I’m still not impressed by Tennessee. If Oklahoma could’ve thrown in that game, they would’ve murdered Tennessee.

-Oklahoma exposed Tennessee’s offense and we should absolutely roll in Neyland this year.

-Tennessee is a paper tiger. We’ll all see them crumble soon enough.

-I really think Tennessee is better on both sides of the ball than Georgia, I expect a much tougher game in Knoxville than I do against Georgia.

Georgia
-I’m not worried at all about Tennessee. They are one of the most overrated teams currently.

-Tennessee has a horrible offense, but good defense.

-Oklahoma exposed Tennessee. Tennessee will look good until they run into Bama and us.

-Tennessee and Arkansas will be a war and those hillbillies will come back down to earth.

-Stop the run. Don't get beat deep. A simple formula to absolutely beat the piss out of an average Tennessee team.

-The Vols will be a challenge. They can play defense and while raw, their QB has the physical traits and moxie to make life tough for even good defenses.

-LOL at anyone that thinks Tennessee is a good football team. Kirby will skull frick them.

Florida
-Vols continue to dominate opponents with so-so QB play. They’ll do the same thing to us.

-Tennessee's defense is way better than last year. We're going to have a hard time scoring on them. Their offense looks a little worse but they won't have any issues moving the ball on us.

-Tenn is going to kill us.

-Tennessee is really good on both sides of the ball. Their DL is deep and stout. Very envious.

-Josh coached his team to a win without humiliating his Alma mater and not having to open his play book.

-Tennessee is pretty good, on both sides of the ball. Heupel is only in 4th year there. They were in bad shape and their roster wasn’t much when he arrived. How did they get so good?

Arkansas
-Tennessee and Ole Miss look better than Texas - especially if Ewers remains limited through the rest of the season.

-We get to show OU how it's done week after next. We should beat Tennessee.

-The Vols definitely made a point to introduce OU to the jungle. The hitting in that game was crisp.

Kentucky
-It’s early in the season but UT and UT look like the best two teams in the country to me.

-We usually don't do well against teams like Tennessee. Too many mistakes on the back end. It took a few coaches that didn't work out, but they are a top 10 program again and will be a regular playoff team..

-UT has a good offense and they also appear to have a solid, if not good, defense as well.

-Saying good things about Tennessee football is almost painful....but that's a mighty good football team. Mighty good.

-Tennessees q-back is pretty good but he can’t protect the ball, twice he’s lost it because he careless with it. We should feast on that.

-Mark Stoops makes the same money as Josh Heupel. One team going to be in the playoffs and the other fighting for a mid-tier bowl bid.

-Josh Heupel has the ball rolling in Knoxville. You can’t deny it.

-The fact that Tennessee can control the clock or absolutely shred you through the air and run it up on you makes them the scariest team in the country.

Miss State (nothing I could find)

Vandy (nothing I could find

The Florida Fan got it right. Josh didn't want to humiliate Oklahoma and didn't have to open the playbook. The OL was another factor, but that's only because he didn't need to put Nico at risk to win.
JH not wanting to humiliate his former team had nothing to do with how we played in the second half. He knew our D was dominant and we had both OT's out of the game. He was protecting the QB and relying on the D.

PS- Score margin is one of the tiebreaker in SEC standings. So you should never show mercy to an SEC opponent.

Alabama
-Tennessee’s defensive line is going to make a lot of offensive lines look bad this year.

-I’m still not impressed by Tennessee. If Oklahoma could’ve thrown in that game, they would’ve murdered Tennessee.

-Oklahoma exposed Tennessee’s offense and we should absolutely roll in Neyland this year.

-Tennessee is a paper tiger. We’ll all see them crumble soon enough.

-I really think Tennessee is better on both sides of the ball than Georgia, I expect a much tougher game in Knoxville than I do against Georgia.

Georgia
-I’m not worried at all about Tennessee. They are one of the most overrated teams currently.

-Tennessee has a horrible offense, but good defense.

-Oklahoma exposed Tennessee. Tennessee will look good until they run into Bama and us.

-Tennessee and Arkansas will be a war and those hillbillies will come back down to earth.

-Stop the run. Don't get beat deep. A simple formula to absolutely beat the piss out of an average Tennessee team.

-The Vols will be a challenge. They can play defense and while raw, their QB has the physical traits and moxie to make life tough for even good defenses.

-LOL at anyone that thinks Tennessee is a good football team. Kirby will skull frick them.

Florida
-Vols continue to dominate opponents with so-so QB play. They’ll do the same thing to us.

-Tennessee's defense is way better than last year. We're going to have a hard time scoring on them. Their offense looks a little worse but they won't have any issues moving the ball on us.

-Tenn is going to kill us.

-Tennessee is really good on both sides of the ball. Their DL is deep and stout. Very envious.

-Josh coached his team to a win without humiliating his Alma mater and not having to open his play book.

-Tennessee is pretty good, on both sides of the ball. Heupel is only in 4th year there. They were in bad shape and their roster wasn’t much when he arrived. How did they get so good?

Arkansas
-Tennessee and Ole Miss look better than Texas - especially if Ewers remains limited through the rest of the season.

-We get to show OU how it's done week after next. We should beat Tennessee.

-The Vols definitely made a point to introduce OU to the jungle. The hitting in that game was crisp.

Kentucky
-It’s early in the season but UT and UT look like the best two teams in the country to me.

-We usually don't do well against teams like Tennessee. Too many mistakes on the back end. It took a few coaches that didn't work out, but they are a top 10 program again and will be a regular playoff team..

-UT has a good offense and they also appear to have a solid, if not good, defense as well.

-Saying good things about Tennessee football is almost painful....but that's a mighty good football team. Mighty good.

-Tennessees q-back is pretty good but he can’t protect the ball, twice he’s lost it because he careless with it. We should feast on that.

-Mark Stoops makes the same money as Josh Heupel. One team going to be in the playoffs and the other fighting for a mid-tier bowl bid.

-Josh Heupel has the ball rolling in Knoxville. You can’t deny it.

-The fact that Tennessee can control the clock or absolutely shred you through the air and run it up on you makes them the scariest team in the country.

Miss State (nothing I could find)

Vandy (nothing I could find
Only bama and Georgia fans think they're God's gift to football, and nobody else can be on their level. It's why I hate both, and will pull for anyone over them😅

VN Store

Back