Peyton, Nico, Bru and Heupel walk out with Morgan Wallen at Sunday show

I’ll be relieved when that bozo is far away from here.

200w.gif

You had better be talking about Wallen lol

But even then, why not appreciate if music artists want to bring Vols into the show even if you dont care for them or their music style personally?

That’s GOOD STUFF!

Tell me WHAT OTHER college Football Team has as MUCH “Juice” around it??!!

It’s BETTER than a UGA “Perp Walk”…or pulling a gun on someone at a gas station on Cumberland…or fighting outside Lord Lindsey’s…Some of you Red Necks need to put down the pipe.

Coach Ek hits the nail on the HEAD!

Last edited:
I don't know if Peyton has changed PR firms in the last year or two or not, but if he has he should rethink.
Some of the stuff he's done of late is pushing the envelope of laughable/not good taste.

Reactions: A-RodWiLks
That’s GOOD STUFF!

Tell me WHAT OTHER college Football Team has as MUCH “Juice” around it??!!

It’s BETTER than a UGA “Perp Walk”…or pulling a gun on someone at a gas station on Cumberland…or fighting outside Lord Lindsey’s…Some of you Red Necks need to put down the pipe.

Coach Ek hits the nail on the HEAD!

LOL..........TAF, you're dating yourself if you remember Lord Lindsey's!!!

Country music is the best music out right now. And I say that as a black man who grew up listening to 90s/early 2000s East Coast gangsta rap.
BEST POST EVER FROM YOU!

*please Note…I’m really NOT a “New Country” fan…I’m more Waylon, Merle, Hank, George & CDB…but if you’re a young man from East Tennessee and “Samd in my Boots” doesn’t make you…remoniss…then you NEVER took off to Myrtle or Daytona ‘cause you NEVER had ANY FRIENDS TO INVITE/WANTING TO BE WITH YOU!

It's kind of like hip-hop/country fusion, right? I'm not familiar with Morgan Wallen or his music. It's impressive that he can fill Neyland -- or sad, depending on your perspective.

Reactions: A-RodWiLks
I don't know if Peyton has changed PR firms in the last year or two or not, but if he has he should rethink.
Some of the stuff he's done of late is pushing the envelope of laughable/not good taste.
Wtf are you talking about? He's ALWAYS been goofy, he hasn't changed at all. Get over it grandpa

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
This is awesome and the crowd seemed to go absolutely nuts over it.

Do I dig the music? Not really my taste. Do I have any problem with anything they did? Not one damn bit.

Get out there and have some fun. This whole life thing is too short to not have some fun. That includes Peyton in the uniform. If I had been there I would marked the hell out for that. Hell, I whooped a little in my cushy office chair just seeing him come out suited up on my phone.

Reactions: Hacksaw and tbwhhs

VN Store

Back