Phantom flag early in the early 3rd

I think they called out the wrong number. The hold was actually on 76, Spragins. I saw it rewatching tonight. It wasn’t much, but he did wrap and release. Should not have been called.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That was the infamous Bama hold...They did it a lot last year in our game and never got called...
I’m aware… The one I’m talking about from this game was right as the d lineman was coming out of his stance the OU O lineman had the back of the guys neck in his armpit before he could completely get stood up…

Reactions: voldurham
Just rewatched the game. The hold on Karic that brought back a big play to Thornton was garbage. Between that and the referee spots, one would think they were trying to keep the Sooners in the game

I hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but as much money as Disney is paying to take over sports (ESPN, ESPN+, ABC, The company is in the midst of finalizing an agreement with Fox Sports and Warner Bros. Discovery to launch a sports streaming service that will carry games from the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL.)

I am starting to believe they are paying the NCAA to keep games competitive and casual viewers from changing the channel.

Not to mention, the new clock procedures that have done nothing but give us more commercials. I openly noticed and even commented last night and NC State about how many commercial breaks there seemed to be.

Last edited:
I hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but as much money as Disney is paying to take over sports (ESPN, ESPN+, ABC, The company is in the midst of finalizing an agreement with Fox Sports and Warner Bros. Discovery to launch a sports streaming service that will carry games from the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL.)

I am starting to believe they are paying the NCAA to keep games competitive and casual viewers from changing the channel.

Not to mention, the new clock procedures that have done nothing but give us more commercials. I openly noticed and even commented last night and NC State about how many commercial breaks there seemed to be.
Watch the game live it takes 4 hours. Watch freaks game he posts on YouTube is a little over 2 hours. Its almost half commercials.

I tried flipping channels during the earlier games when the game I was watching went to a commercial. Pretty much every time, the other games would be in a commercial the same time. 4 different games, all in commercial break. Not every time but it’s surprising how often.

H
I tried flipping channels during the earlier games when the game I was watching went to a commercial. Pretty much every time, the other games would be in a commercial the same time. 4 different games, all in commercial break. Not every time but it’s surprising how often.
they have to make up their lost profit that the players get now

VN Store

Back