I told you all and some of us knew

LBKvol

I posted back in January 30 of last year that Jauan is better than Deebo and I still stand by that. Dude has been a dog since he came in the league and got his shot today and took full advantage. He is a person you want on your team and doesn’t sit out with minor injuries and cares to be out there. Wants to win and does all the minor details like blocking and everything. Just love the way he plays and this is an appreciation post for the player he has become. Much respect and love to see all these Vols doing work

He's going to see a lot of triple and double coverage as the season wears on. Which, of course, will allow the 9'ers to unleash their other weapons. Dawg out Jauan, dawg out!!!!! Love seeing this, given how some of our so-called Vols fans damned you in your lowest hours.

Reactions: LBKvol
One more thing to say. Can we stop throwing these quick outs to Brazzell and squirrel. Give the ball to bru and maybe bring a TE over to block for him. We are blessed with these tight ends and can’t even remember the last time we had a room that deep that can catch and block as good as them. We need to start trusting some of these receivers more with these one on ones and I know we just didn’t because of the tackle issue we had going on. But to have this talent at receiver and not let them try to make a play is wild. I feel like we kinda did play scared against OU after watching it at certain points but I’m not gonna complain about a W that I never felt really scared about. But my butthole got a little tight when we were kinda messing around there at the end of the game. But let’s kick some butt before this Alabama game. We should be finally able to whoop these gators into tomorrow and get that Napier firing rolling :) that will always feel damn good.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
He's going to see a lot of triple and double coverage as the season wears on. Which, of course, will allow the 9'ers to unleash their other weapons. Dawg out Jauan, dawg out!!!!! Love seeing this, given how some of our so-called Vols fans damned you in your lowest hours.
I have a buddy that’s a huge niner fan and everyone knows on third down now that they look jauans way. Kinda has got them in trouble at some points but I always want them to lose 😂 just wanna see our boys do great. Today’s outcome with his numbers and the loss they got couldn’t have been better. Oh and I’m from Lubbock and Texas tech fans think they would beat Tennessee. They are the worst in the nation I swear. I talked to one last night that said they hold 100k in their stadium 🙄 I wish we would do a home and home with them. Always just bring up that crap of a basketball game where they beat us in OT

I posted back in January 30 of last year that Jauan is better than Deebo and I still stand by that. Dude has been a dog since he came in the league and got his shot today and took full advantage. He is a person you want on your team and doesn’t sit out with minor injuries and cares to be out there. Wants to win and does all the minor details like blocking and everything. Just love the way he plays and this is an appreciation post for the player he has become. Much respect and love to see all these Vols doing work
One more thing to say. Can we stop throwing these quick outs to Brazzell and squirrel. Give the ball to bru and maybe bring a TE over to block for him. We are blessed with these tight ends and can’t even remember the last time we had a room that deep that can catch and block as good as them. We need to start trusting some of these receivers more with these one on ones and I know we just didn’t because of the tackle issue we had going on. But to have this talent at receiver and not let them try to make a play is wild. I feel like we kinda did play scared against OU after watching it at certain points but I’m not gonna complain about a W that I never felt really scared about. But my butthole got a little tight when we were kinda messing around there at the end of the game. But let’s kick some butt before this Alabama game. We should be finally able to whoop these gators into tomorrow and get that Napier firing rolling :) that will always feel damn good.

Well friend, you got any other grievances or I-told-you-so's you need to air out? Any other receipts you want to cash? What else is bothering you? Might as well go ahead and get them out in this one thread. You know. Clear the field.

Well friend, you got any other grievances or I-told-you-so's you need to air out? Any other receipts you want to cash? What else is bothering you? Might as well go ahead and get them out in this one thread. You know. Clear the field.
I’m on top of the world my friend. Don’t know why you are trying to hate but do you. I just said I have been waiting for them to give him a shot because I know what he is capable of. We all saw it when he was here. Guess all this winning we have been doing makes us just turn on each other huh?

Not a better contested ball catcher in the league and I’ll stand by that. 49ers if they needed a Hail Mary look at him over Deebo and Aiyuk plain and simple. Just wish our boy was a little faster and he would be nuts. His catches today were ridiculous

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I have a buddy that’s a huge niner fan and everyone knows on third down now that they look jauans way. Kinda has got them in trouble at some points but I always want them to lose 😂 just wanna see our boys do great. Today’s outcome with his numbers and the loss they got couldn’t have been better. Oh and I’m from Lubbock and Texas tech fans think they would beat Tennessee. They are the worst in the nation I swear. I talked to one last night that said they hold 100k in their stadium 🙄 I wish we would do a home and home with them. Always just bring up that crap of a basketball game where they beat us in OT
Sound like typical Texans, loud, proud, and louder.

He might occasionally see double coverage. He will never see triple coverage.

Again, you call out Vol fans for no reason but you seem to forget blasting the AD when they first hired CJH.

You are the so called Vol fan

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Jennings has found his niche in the NFL, but claiming yesterday's performance makes him better than Samuel is crazy. It was a fantastic day for him, for sure.

I’m on top of the world my friend. Don’t know why you are trying to hate but do you. I just said I have been waiting for them to give him a shot because I know what he is capable of. We all saw it when he was here. Guess all this winning we have been doing makes us just turn on each other huh?
He's been playing regularly. They gave him his shot with $10.5 mil. He might start seeing some rolling coverages and double teams now. This isn't the college game. Easy on the outrageous claims

No one is hating on him. You don't know more than anyone else about him, but it does seem you don't know what he difference between the NFL and college

VN Store

Back