Will GameDay be in Knoxville this year?

UTFranklinVol

Obviously the only 2 real shots we have to get GameDay to come to Knoxville would be the Florida and Bama games, but looking at the other games being played those weeks makes me think there's no way they will come this year.

Week 7 has:
Ohio St going to Oregon, two top 10 teams as of today
Ole Miss going to Death Valley
Penn St going to USC
UF coming to Knoxville, obviously with UF sucking this year you figure we will not be the target of GameDay

My bet is they go out to Oregon

Week 8 has:
UT/Bama - possibly 2 undefeated teams facing off
UGA vs Texas - also possibly 2 u defeated teams facing off but probably considered more exotic/sexy choice becauE UT/Bama plays every year.

What's your thoughts? Do we have any real shot at GameDay coming?

Obviously the only 2 real shots we have to get GameDay to come to Knoxville would be the Florida and Bama games, but looking at the other games being played those weeks makes me think there's no way they will come this year.

Week 7 has:
Ohio St going to Oregon, two top 10 teams as of today
Ole Miss going to Death Valley
Penn St going to USC
UF coming to Knoxville, obviously with UF sucking this year you figure we will not be the target of GameDay

My bet is they go out to Oregon

Week 8 has:
UT/Bama - possibly 2 undefeated teams facing off
UGA vs Texas - also possibly 2 u defeated teams facing off but probably considered more exotic/sexy choice becauE UT/Bama plays every year.

What's your thoughts? Do we have any real shot at GameDay coming?
Not likely. Small chance if Bama beats UGA and we're both undefeated.

Reactions: vol94fan
Game day will no doubt be in Knoxville for TSIO. For the better part of 12 years it lurking in the shadows but it is back now. There is no greater spectacle in sports. Best rivalry in sports.

There is also the fact that Georgia has never played Texas in a regular season football game. Let alone two top 5 teams facing off for the first time in a regular season game. Tennessee and Alabama play every year.

VN Store

Back