Podcasts

Josh Pate on YouTube is an okay listen.

Okay? I'd say he's the best. Nobody I'd rather listen to talk college football. He's extremely knowledgeable, well connected, and fair. Really difficult to sense any sort of bias from him. He's also been predicting Tennessee would return to prominence for a while now.

Josh Pate on YouTube is an okay listen.

I’ve loved Josh Pate’s show for almost 2 years (since his UT/Bama rapid reaction) but lately I feel like I’ve listened to him too much, because I can usually predict what he’s going to say unless it’s insider news. Also, he talks about unranked Colorado more than anyone else. I need to take a break so it will feel fresh again.

For Vols exclusive:

Sports Talk J is a daily dose of good humor. My only complaint is that he repeats himself to the point that I can’t remember if he said the same thing yesterday or the day before. I still recommend subscribing. He’s hilarious.

Off The Hook Sports with Dave Hooker and Caleb Calhoun is entertaining. They have a 2+ hour live show from 10 am to noon each day. They read comments occasionally and will respond live if you make a good point. They also have frequent guests such as John Adams, Josh Pate, and Jacob Warren (who also reads the live chat while speaking). My favorite was Heath Shuler so far this season.

I’ve loved Josh Pate’s show for almost 2 years (since his UT/Bama rapid reaction) but lately I feel like I’ve listened to him too much, because I can usually predict what he’s going to say unless it’s insider news. Also, he talks about unranked Colorado more than anyone else. I need to take a break so it will feel fresh again.

For Vols exclusive:

Sports Talk J is a daily dose of good humor. My only complaint is that he repeats himself to the point that I can’t remember if he said the same thing yesterday or the day before. I still recommend subscribing. He’s hilarious.

Off The Hook Sports with Dave Hooker and Caleb Calhoun is entertaining. They have a 2+ hour live show from 10 am to noon each day. They read comments occasionally and will respond live if you make a good point. They also have frequent guests such as John Adams, Josh Pate, and Jacob Warren (who also reads the live chat while speaking). My favorite was Heath Shuler so far this season.
Pate is really good. Sports talk J and Off the Hook are terrible!

If you want something to fall asleep to, then yes. I prefer my online entertainment with some personality.

VN Store

Back