Cameron Carr

VOLtaism

Carr is being overlooked by all of the transfers. I was expecting him to hit the lineup last season. He plays above the rim and has shown some moves when he gets playing time. I hope he can break out this season and add to what looks like a championship team. Anyone have any input on his current situation?

Carr is being overlooked by all of the transfers. I was expecting him to hit the lineup last season. He plays above the rim and has shown some moves when he gets playing time. I hope he can break out this season and add to what looks like a championship team. Anyone have any input on his current situation?
Shhh… 🤫 Barnes working him in under the radar.. 😉🤙🏼

I think some are prematurely inflating the legend of Cameron Carr. A recent practice report noted his lack of consistency, which was an issue last year, as well. It isn't like we are bare bones at his position, either, where we are forced to play him despite consistency.

I guess I'm in more of the believe it when I see it camp with regards to the he's a starter, let alone a lottery pick type talk. He's got obvious talent, but he's got to put it all together far more often than he apparently has thus far.

I agree he's great athlete can play above rim 6' 4.....good shooter just saw flashes last season I think he gets PT this season....

I think some are prematurely inflating the legend of Cameron Carr. A recent practice report noted his lack of consistency, which was an issue last year, as well. It isn't like we are bare bones at his position, either, where we are forced to play him despite consistency.

I guess I'm in more of the believe it when I see it camp with regards to the he's a starter, let alone a lottery pick type talk. He's got obvious talent, but he's got to put it all together far more often than he apparently has thus far.
I don't know that anyone is consciously "inflating" him. There sure has been some "inflating" of the transfers, and it might be proven to have been reasonable. Carr has been in the system longer and probably is extremely aware of Barnes' expectations as a player. He's talented and did come through when needed in a couple of big road wins down the stretch last season

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Do I gotta be the one to say it?

Thread titles with only the players name?

Almost gave me a heart attack
Yessirree! @VOLtaism
Please consider this a formal request to edit your thread title to include a more specific issue regarding Mr. Cameron Carr! The ER called… 😉

Reactions: feathersax
I believe he'll be a starter or at least in the regular rotation
Maybe. He'd have to earn the PT over some stiff competition. I think it's more likely he'll average 5mpg than 15mpg, but who knows what will happen...kid's potential is evident, as we all know. I expect him to be good when given the chance.

VN Store

Back