Wherever you are, I hope you are safe from the weather today!

We live just south of Myrtle Beach and had some rain and wind this morning - but then a beautiful sunny day. Family and friends in Unicoi, Carter and Washington counties, however, are dealing with a disaster. I never thought my family in the mountains would be the ones impacted by a hurricane while we're at the beach and in the clear.

Talking to my buddies here. We’re going up to UT/UF(boo) game! Guess we’re going through Atl as Asheville way is out of business now. Hope everyone is safe and enjoys our bye week today. Go Vols!!
Power was out here for a great in most places in Jax but no roads knocked out or floods

Still no power in Greenville SC. Limbs everywhere. This is probably my last post for a while as I have run out of ways to charge this phone. 😂
Take care. My daughter is just south of you and despite losing her garage in a tornado, the loss of power with 4 kids is rough, and I have found 1 restaurant open to tell em where they can go. She doesn't expect power for another week at least.

Still no power in Greenville SC. Limbs everywhere. This is probably my last post for a while as I have run out of ways to charge this phone. 😂
Built a building in Gray Court some years ago. (fair sized food processing plant; when coming in from the north, just before edge of town, cross the rr track and on the left a little way down toward the interstate) Wonder how that little rail road town faired.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back