Beer Barrel Game

Can we bring back the beer barrel? I mean there is beer advertising all over the stadium, beer sales inside the stadium, and beer commercials during the games. I don’t think the winner of the Tennessee/Kentucky game winning a beer barrel will push anyone over the edge.
Kentucky’s hypocrisy is preventing it.

Reactions: tbh and feathersax
Am I imagining things or was there a photo of the beer barrel in storage underneath Neyland or something within the last few years?

Pretty sure it was during the D White era but not certain.

Can't find it now.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Am I imagining things or was there a photo of the beer barrel in storage underneath Neyland or something within the last few years?

Can't find it now.
I thought Neidermeyer had it
edit: maybe in his office ????

Can't find it now.
Niedermeyer had it in his office. Hope he kept it. 😴

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Kentucky has a great defense.
I am not sure I would label it as great. They are pretty good and if they had a decent offense, they could be interesting. Ole Miss is making a lot of mistakes on both sides of the ball and making the game close. Ole Miss is getting away with a lot of no called penalties Kentucky has taken advantage of a couple of turnovers. I do realize that U.K. also played a very good game in their loss to GEORGIA, We will find out tonight how good Georgia is or isn’t.

Reactions: feathersax
Nothing wrong with giving UK’s defense their flowers. Do I think they have a prayer at slowing us down enough to win? No. Do I think Ole Miss was overrated? Yes. But that defense is stout.

VN Store

Back