What other message boards are saying (Arkansas Pre-Game Edition)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
-Tennessee will boat race us and send our loser of a HC one game closer to unemployment.

-Defense will keep us from getting blown out while the offense struggles to avoid having more sacks than points.

-We suck, but especially at home. Bet Tennessee for that EZ MONEY!

-Tennessee will curb stomp us. Isn't it time for basketball season yet?

-Is the Tennessee Coach one to run up the score, or a call off the dogs guy?

-TN will probably run clock the entire 4th bc they are up 41-10. Josh won't disrespect Sam, but he could if he wanted.

-A couple of turnovers by our offense combined with the inability to sustain drives may lead to a 50 or 60 burger being served by the Vols.

-If Tennessee comes to play they will eviscerate us. Just a really bad match up for us and we tend to play flat at home. My hope is that they come in overlooking us.

-We just lost to Texas A&M. Tennessee would put a beat down on A&M. That’s all you need to know for Saturday.

-I don’t know who else watched Tennessee just completely dominate NC State and Oklahoma, but I’ve gotta feeling I may just want to take my wife out on a date Saturday instead of watching this.

-I’ve been saying for 3 weeks now that Tennessee is the most complete team in the country. I still believe that. I also believe that hopefully this is Pittman’s last game here. Fingers crossed!

-The absolute best news about The Tennessee game is it won’t be another heartbreaking one score loss. They’ll just beat us by 20 plus.

-Tennessee will do what they want Saturday. We just don’t have the team to compete.

-All will be fine when Pittman is gone. I’m begging Heupel to hang 80.

-I feel like we can compete for at least a quarter but that’s about it. Tennessee wins big.

-This is a primetime game because of Tennessee, not because of us.

-Tennessee will boat race us and send our loser of a HC one game closer to unemployment.

-Defense will keep us from getting blown out while the offense struggles to avoid having more sacks than points.

-TN will probably run clock the entire 4th bc they are up 41-10. Josh won't disrespect Sam, but he could if he wanted.

-A couple of turnovers by our offense combined with the inability to sustain drives may lead to a 50 or 60 burger being served by the Vols.

-If Tennessee comes to play they will eviscerate us. Just a really bad match up for us and we tend to play flat at home. My hope is that they come in overlooking us.

-We just lost to Texas A&M. Tennessee would put a beat down on A&M. That’s all you need to know for Saturday.

-I don’t know who else watched Tennessee just completely dominate NC State and Oklahoma, but I’ve gotta feeling I may just want to take my wife out on a date Saturday instead of watching this.

-I’ve been saying for 3 weeks now that Tennessee is the most complete team in the country. I still believe that. I also believe that hopefully this is Pittman’s last game here. Fingers crossed!

-The absolute best news about The Tennessee game is it won’t be another heartbreaking one score loss. They’ll just beat us by 20 plus.

-Tennessee will do what they want Saturday. We just don’t have the team to compete.

-I feel like we can compete for at least a quarter but that’s about it. Tennessee wins big.

I’m sure these were the same comments that South Carolina fans said before the 2022 game in Columbia. Hopefully we won’t see a similar outcome. Who would have thought that ole miss would lose to ky at home.

Wow how the mighty have fallen. We went up against them in a couple of coaching hires and they were cocky about being a better destination.

Other than that I don’t have much of a problem with hawg fans.

I'll give this to Arkansas fans .

1. They are respectful.
2. They don't have one ounce of illusion. They understand their team.

VN Store

Back