Vols #4 in 9/29/24 Coaches Poll

Beating 3-2 Arkansas and 2-2 Florida is not going to do a lot to shift around in the top 4 spots with 4 undefeated major teams.

Or are you expecting Oregon to beat Ohio State and Texas to lose to Oklahoma in the same weekend?
Stranger things have happened sir. Excuse me while I continue looking at the world through my orange tinted shades.

Beating 3-2 Arkansas and 2-2 Florida is not going to do a lot to shift around in the top 4 spots with 4 undefeated major teams.

Or are you expecting Oregon to beat Ohio State and Texas to lose to Oklahoma in the same weekend?
And if Oregon beats Ohio State, they’d likely leapfrog Tennessee anyway.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Oregon ain’t beating Ohio State. Ducks are overrated as all get out. Still, OSU has a tendency to sleepwalk. If that game is close and we hammer Arky and UF, we should leapfrog the Bucks.

A glance down the poles and this new coach for Indiana has something going. Very impressive cuz IU in football has been largely a joke for decades. Their schedule is set up for them to possibly be undefeated going into Michigan game. Their schedule is cake but they COULD be a one loss team from the Big. And their recruiting is awful compared to anyone with a pulse in the Big Ten at this point.

Understanding the poll:
The Hi/Lo column is not about individual voters, it’s a reflection of the highest week position and lowest week position. If you look further down the poll you will see NR for the lowest.

No one’s voting Tennessee 15th. The whole point of that column is “what’s the highest spot and lowest spot this team has held on the main coaches poll this year.”

The lo means the lowest we have been this year we started 15
Thanks, guys, picked up bad info from a post or two here and thought it was correct.

VN Store

Back