Tennessee OPENS -12.5 at Arkansas

Are we going to do this every road game?

Thank you.

Sadly, the answer to your question is yes, and will even include some home games. This "BVS" garbage and the constant, never ending references to former coaches that failed here is pure loser talk. I wonder if Alabama fans had "BTS" and whined about Shula and DuBose for years after Saban was hired?

Are we going to do this every road game?
It is a legitimate concern until we go an entire season without losing to an inferior opponent.

Win the games we should this yr and much of the BVS will go away. I personally am becoming more optimistic as I picked TN over Oklahoma over the summer. It was worth the plane ticket and hotel costs to see in person.

We should handle every team on our schedule beyond Bama and UGA. And I think we split those two & go 11-1 before heading to the playoffs.

Reactions: volhick
The line is what the computer models and rankings predict. Massey predicts a 35-21 UT win right now for example. Heupel has been good coming off bye weeks.

Tn has been the easiest money on fanduel for a while now of course while I get very ahead they start making the spread more realistic for a vols by fiddy offense. Looks like vegas caught on

I like the matchup and think we can cover. DL needs to feast again and Arky will crumble. They are a team that is battle tested in close games, but they are not consistent and mistake prone.

VN Store

Back