Heupel and the NFL

BADGER_VOL

Maybe this has been discussed but does anyone feel there’s any threat he’d leave for the NFL if given the chance?

I don’t. For me everything about him oozes college football for life. I think his mind could do it but his heart seems locked in working with younger men and using recruiting along with his mind to build things.

He seems to love this age group and they resonate so well with him.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Maybe this has been discussed but does anyone feel there’s any threat he’d leave for the NFL if given the chance?

I don’t. For me everything about him oozes college football for life. I think his mind could do it but his heart seems locked in working with younger men and using recruiting along with his mind to build things.

Don't you know that he's going to Oklahoma dude. What rock have you been hiding under?

Look I love Josh Heupel. I hope he is here for 20 years. His offense is unreal. But let’s be real. His system won’t work in the NFL. The chances of him being a success in the NFL are slim. Heupel is a college coach. And there is nothing wrong with that. The list of successful college and NFL coaches are pretty small.

Reactions: BADGER_VOL

The NFL is not for every college coach. (Spurrier, Saban, Kiffen). They all tried it and it didn't work. Heupel is not going to the NFL.

In the NFL man on man with box loaded wouldn't be as dangerous as our WRs exposing secondaries and rb breaking free to open flanks

VN Store

Back