***** Freak’s Friday Night before the Arkansas game, admittedly off topic thread.

HOT DANG...it's right around the corner now !!!

Not much going on tonight. Wife and I ran across a crazy sweet deal on a dining room table set, so cleaning that now. Nothing fancy the rest of the evening.

Tommorrow evening, we have a wedding to attend (trust me, people in this area do not understand no weddings in the fall...hahaha). It starts at 530, but then a good friend is having a few folks over for his famous brisket and pork loin sandwiches...but he gets it because he already said the game will be on the TV. I'm slowly converting some of them...hahahaa

To go with his BBQ, I've picked up a bottle of Jack Daniel's Fire. We've all.been wanting to try it. Sho8kd be a good time...GO VOLS !!!

Headed to the brew pub for a couple of pints on the patio and a growler. Tomorrow, kids soccer game in the morning, then putting up the Halloween decorations with her, then down the block to the local sports bar for the game. Just trying to decide whether to rock the orange or the smokey grey Artful Dodger jersey.
The SCI opened up with that at Bonnaroo 2011

Headed to the brew pub for a couple of pints on the patio and a growler. Tomorrow, kids soccer game in the morning, then putting up the Halloween decorations with her, then down the block to the local sports bar for the game. Just trying to decide whether to rock the orange or the smokey grey Artful Dodger jersey.
Orange

Cardiologist today with a green flag, so big ole juicy ribeyes tomorrow with a loaded potato the size of a football with plenty of butter. Plans tonight watch a bit of Oregon vs Michigan State.

For those that are attending the game tomorrow, cheers us on.

Fight Vols, Fight!
Git my physical results today, all goid, cholesterol even went down. My eufe gotta hush about all my ribeyes now!🤣

VN Store

Back