Knecht scores 16…

Of course, ESPN article about the game is 100 percent about Bronny and his wonderful 1-6 shooting and the one defensive effort he made, and Reddick talking about him. It’s clear that the Lakers are marketing a brand this year, and not a basketball team. Or at least the media is.

Of course, ESPN article about the game is 100 percent about Bronny and his wonderful 1-6 shooting and the one defensive effort he made, and Reddick talking about him. It’s clear that the Lakers are marketing a brand this year, and not a basketball team. Or at least the media is.

It’s logical though. Bronny is a spectacle. He draws tons of clicks and engagement. From fans AND haters.

To quote succession “I give the customer what he wants. I don't think it's my place to offer dietary advice. If they want red meat and boiling tar… then buon appetito.

It’s logical though. Bronny is a spectacle. He draws tons of clicks and engagement. From fans AND haters.

To quote succession “I give the customer what he wants. I don't think it's my place to offer dietary advice. If they want red meat and boiling tar… then buon appetito.
I understand. I was just hoping to find a report on the game, not just a report on one player.

And he did it without forcing. Made correct decisions. Scored inside, hit a couple of 3s. Had a beautiful pull up mid range over Gobert -- yeah, Gobert. His off ball movement was good. Honestly better than I expected in first game against true NBA competition. And he can do those things without lots of ball time. I think he will get decent minutes.

ESPN doesn't write its standard game recaps for NBA preseason games (they didn't for this game, anyway). I assume you read the article linked below, and it is an article about Bronny, not the ESPN game recap.

Just make that roster, get your value high and hope for a trade. The James boys will suck all the oxygen and money out of that team.

VN Store

Back