This years freshman

I’m not sure how many have played so far, but I’d say Boo has been the biggest Freshman contributor to this point. I’d still like to see him get the ball in his hands on offense /return somehow and see what he can do.

Reactions: AdoptedVOL
The only 4 that have played in all the games other than cupcake games are B.Carter,P. Lewis, K. Beasley and J. Ross. Most of Lewis' play has been special teams where he has 1 assisted tackle. Ross has most of his on special teams also. 1 great play and 1 major bonehead play and 3 tackles.. BCarter is the only one to play regularly. He has 9 tackles and 2 quarterback hits. Matthews has played in 2 games with a couple of nice catches, one being a TD. K. Beasley has also played in all 5 games, he has 1 tackle and 1 pass break up.

The only 4 that have played in all the games other than cupcake games are B.Carter,P. Lewis, K. Beasley and J. Ross. Most of Lewis' play has been special teams where he has 1 assisted tackle. Ross has most of his on special teams also. 1 great play and 1 major bonehead play and 3 tackles.. BCarter is the only one to play regularly. He has 9 tackles and 2 quarterback hits. Matthews has played in 2 games with a couple of nice catches, one being a TD. K. Beasley has also played in all 5 games, he has 1 tackle and 1 pass break up.
Yep. Of all the freshmen, Carter is the one I'm most anxious to see. He'd be my punt returner going forward. Injury or not, when White let that punt land it cost us 15 yards. If he's not willing to field it, maybe Carter will? I'm no coach, but Boo would be my starter at safety, too. He might make a mistake from time to time, but he'll certainly make plays, and we NEED playmakers.

You could ask ChatGPT

and it delivers:

The Tennessee Vols have several freshmen making contributions in the 2024 football season. Notable freshmen include:

- **Mike Matthews (WR)**: A five-star recruit, he's seen early playing time and has made key catches. His versatility and athleticism stand out in Tennessee's offense.
- **Jordan Ross (EDGE)**: Ross has contributed defensively, showing flashes of his pass-rushing ability, though he's still adjusting to the college level.
- **Kaleb Beasley (CB)**: Beasley has been competing for snaps in the secondary, showing potential with his speed and coverage skills.

These freshmen are key for the Vols' future【6†source】【6†source】.

VN Store

Back