Shane Mathews says Bru and Squirrel will not play vs UF

I'm curious how we got so many banged up at Arkansas? Its not like we were throwing to the receivers very often. I can sort of understand guys in the trenches getting banged up a lot because every play they're battling guys as big as they are.

Anyway, we need to dominate this game with Florida from beginning to end. Its Florida though, so anything can happen as we've often seen in the past.

Go Vols

Reactions: RockytopJYB
I'm curious how we got so many banged up at Arkansas? Its not like we were throwing to the receivers very often. I can sort of understand guys in the trenches getting banged up a lot because every play they're battling guys as big as they are.

Anyway, we need to dominate this game with Florida from beginning to end. Its Florida though, so anything can happen as we've often seen in the past.

Go Vols
They block too

Maybe this will force Nico to have to go through his reads and make throws to other targets, knowing that Squirrel & Bru won’t be out there. Get the TEs (where is Staes?) and RBs more involved.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
He says on his podcast that according to his Tennessee ‘sources’ Bru and Squirrel will not play.
Bad news if true. BUT, this is where those TEs, Brazell, Matthews, Thornton, and Nimrod get the chance to shine. AND, if we use them right, wear down Florida with our RB corps of: Sampson, Bishop, Lewis, and Keith. I think we remain loaded for bear if our coaches call this right. We can uptempo, but I think we play slam-bam-dayum you, mam ball.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I've never liked the way he handles injuries. If they're hurt just say they're out. You have fans looking forward to watching them play and he's just lying the whole time.
After watching them leave the field last week in pain, suprised anyone still thought they were playing this week. More suprised Nico wasn't on the list, cause I'm pretty sure he took a shot to the ribs on that last play. Which would make running out of bounds even dumber.

VN Store

Back