Tomorrow will tell a lot

Flipdaddy

I haven’t commented or posted all week ( I don’t think) because I just didn’t really have anything worth saying after the ridiculous pathetic loss last week. This is year 4….year 4 for Huepel.

If Tennessee loses a HOME game to this pathetic Florida team, we know that Huepel probably will never lead us to being a front runner of the SEC. You can make all of the excuses you want but this is…and I’ll say it again….year 4. No excuses. Year 4 that offensive line should be ferocious. Nico doesn’t have time to get but one look back there. Can’t win like that. Running game against decent teams is not consistent to win.

Tennessee blows out Florida tomorrow…ok, progress…fixing issues. Tennessee loses? Our program is again garbage and don’t try denying it or you’re just a blind homer.

Last edited:
I haven’t commented or posted all week ( I don’t think) because I just didn’t really have anything worth saying after the ridiculous pathetic loss last week. This is year 4….year 4 for Huepel.

If Tennessee loses a HOME game to this pathetic Florida team, we know that Huepel probably will never lead us to being a front runner of the SEC. You can make all of the excuses you want but this is…and I’ll say it again….year 4. No excuses. Year 4 that offensive line should be ferocious. Nico doesn’t have time to get but one look back there. Can’t win like that. Running game against decent teams is not consistent to win.

Tennessee blows out Florida tomorrow…ok, progress…fixing issues. Tennessee loses? Our program is again garbage and don’t try denying it or you’re just a blind homer.
100% agree. There is zero reason we should lose. If we do it only means one thing, Josh may not be who we think he is.

P.S. it also appears teams are starting to figure out his offense. Georgia did it two years ago and the last two games look somewhat similar. More so the Arkansas game.

Reactions: Ernie McCracken

I watched a 4th year head coach lose to Memphis with the goat under center. Bit overblown to use words like "garbage" and "never"

People are really overblowing how bad Florida is. Its not like they lost to some scrub teams guys. Miami is looking more legit as the weeks go on and so is A&M to a lesser extent. These guys are at least as good a team as Arkansas was and with significantly better QB play and WR's.

People are really overblowing how bad Florida is. Its not like they lost to some scrub teams guys. Miami is looking more legit as the weeks go on and so is A&M to a lesser extent. These guys are at least as good a team as Arkansas was and with significantly better QB play and WR's.
If we were playing in Gainesville I wouldn't bet a solid dollar on UT to win. Glad it's in Knoxville.

I will give up on Heupel if he loses tomorrow. Year 4 when UF, Bama, and UGA all have one loss already. How often do we find ourselves in a situation to run the table?

That is part of the reason why I am so chapped about the Arky loss. A win last week puts us on track for Atlanta. Now, we have to fight for our life to even make the CFP.

I will ask the group this (copied from another thread so sorry about the repost): if not now, then when with Heupel?

I will give up on Heupel if he loses tomorrow. Year 4 when UF, Bama, and UGA all have one loss already. How often do we find ourselves in a situation to run the table?

That is part of the reason why I am so chapped about the Arky loss. A win last week puts us on track for Atlanta. Now, we have to fight for our life to even make the CFP.

I will ask the group this (copied from another thread so sorry about the repost): if not now, then when with Heupel?
A win last week and we'd still have to beat either Alabama or Georgia. The loss last week solely makes this week's game a MUST WIN.

Florida is a good team, so is arky. Every week in the sec is a tough game. We will need to play our best to win. Last week we did not. Hopefully we play our best this week.

If you want to diss someone you should at least learn to spell their name. Makes you come off like a dufuss.

If we lose to FL we have major issues.

I see a much better defense on the field than we have had but the O does not seem competent. I am starting to think it was more Golesh than Huepel in regards to why our offense was so good.

I think we will lose
I'm not overconfident either friend! If we drop this one we have way bigger issues. Deep! Make no mistake, it's big for Fla. as well. On paper as many times before we should dunk them but the underdog role comes in handy from time to time...VOLS don't talk the talk, walk the walk. TO BE THE man, You gotta beat the man. Players and coaches show me you care!!!

GBO

If we lose to UF, I will give up on him for about a week, and then I’ll calm down and come to my senses. I will, however, be ready for a change at OC and possibly offensive line coach.

Reactions: g0d0fm15ch13f

With smattering fLorida and bummer in 22, he earned 4 years in my book (excluding true disasters like sub .500 seasons) so I won't join any sort of dump hype train until 26 at the earliest.

VN Store

Back