3 games that every TN coach is judged by

Nationdom

The season starts now. Nobody cares about Arkansas. Of course we want to win them all but the season starts tomorrow. It’s clear to me they that Josh has been saving EVERYTHING for the big 3. I expect an absolute clinic at Neyland tomorrow. And I hope Josh was spending the majority of the bye week preparing for the TSIO. All indications point to exactly that.

Tennessee sweeps the big 3 this year and Nico looks like more like Deshaun/Trevor for the remainder.

Every year the same old crap by the same posters. The big 3 are all that matters. The reason doesn’t really start until the UF game blah, blah, blah.

All 3 are beatable too. We need to start taking advantage and getting wins on these teams. If not now with Heupel, then when?
We aren’t beating UGA in Athens. If Arkys defense can give us that much trouble, then UGAs will do worse. Bama? I highly doubt we beat them. We might get extremely lucky like Vandy did, but I highly doubt they completely overlook us like they did Vandy.

I have stopped expecting any TN coach to consistently beat UGA, Bama and UF. I don’t use those teams as judgements anymore.

The season starts now. Nobody cares about Arkansas. Of course we want to win them all but the season starts tomorrow. It’s clear to me they that Josh has been saving EVERYTHING for the big 3. I expect an absolute clinic at Neyland tomorrow. And I hope Josh was spending the majority of the bye week preparing for the TSIO. All indications point to exactly that.

Tennessee sweeps the big 3 this year and Nico looks like more like Deshaun/Trevor for the remainder.
Damn I thought this was a D4H post after reading it.

I would be thrilled to win 2 out 3 of those games. I would be shocked if we won all 3. I would be thrilled if we did. If we don't play Much better than last week, could lose all 3.

Every year the same old crap by the same posters. The big 3 are all that matters. The reason doesn’t really start until the UF game blah, blah, blah.
WTF dude..."The reason" has never been on this site. If you are expecting SEC football fans to be reasonable on a sports message board, you are high.

We aren’t beating UGA in Athens. If Arkys defense can give us that much trouble, then UGAs will do worse. Bama? I highly doubt we beat them. We might get extremely lucky like Vandy did, but I highly doubt they completely overlook us like they did Vandy.

I have stopped expecting any TN coach to consistently beat UGA, Bama and UF. I don’t use those teams as judgements anymore.
Agree, doubt we beat Georgia, think we need to score 40 to have a chance against the Gumps.

I’m fairly certain it started 5-6 weeks ago. I’ll fill you in. Defense looks okay. Offense is lethargic. Lost a terrible, undisciplined game to Arkansas. Coaching has been suspect at best the last few weeks. Nico is overpaid. You’re good to start watching now.

VN Store

Back