*****Freak’s Friday Night Before the Florida Game, admittedly off topic thread

Watching Aurora Borealis after a couple whiskys....WOW Man....

giphy.gif

0300865a1ec9e26184a73e82b93f53fb.gif

Got a brisket cooking for t he wedding we are having at our tailgate, that's right a wedding. Anyone want to stop by we are in the corner of the Methodist church parking lot. I'll check back to see if anyone wants exact location in the lot. Sitting in G row 45.
Oh yeah Go Big ORANGE!

I’m in Denver for a board meeting and conference. I’ll be skipping the board dinner tomorrow night to get back to my hotel for most of the game. Stupid Mountain Time.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Been under the weather this week. Big festival kicks off here in West Central Indiana called covered bridge. The missus and a few of her girlfriends are yard saling and browsing, so it leaves me to settle in and watch ball all day.

Likely do something easy for game time tommorrow, maybe chili dogs or some such.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
i am sitting here watching Harvard and Cornell play. It occurs to me that Alabama was trying to imitate Harvard when they picked their colors and team name:
Harvard colors - White and Crimson
Team name - The Crimson

Notice anything in common? Now that is the last comparison between the two as we all know Alabama is no where near Harvard in academics.

Making catfish and hush puppies tomorrow for the game.

GBO! beat the Gators.

VN Store

Back