Wasnt Pretty

Great win but some of the worst football I've watched in over 50 years. Hope we can get to 8 wins.
That first half was absolutely awful; like to the point ESPN might have been contemplating running some 30-for-30 reruns instead. Second half was much better though but still a lot to improve on.

Honestly I think it was beautiful. This is exactly the type of game we'd normally lose to FL. Our crowd, our defense and our Dylan said no more.

Me too, but our offense better get their shat together QUICK!!!!
Offensively I think if nico gets his timing down a tiny bit it breaks wide open. So many times it was inches away from amazing plays. One step. We are close to breaking it open. If the defense keeps playing like they are playing. If Sampson and Bishop keep toting that rock they way they do. We just need the passing game to come into synch a tiny bit. This was a huge hump to get over. Next week is the next big test.

With the results from today i feel like both these teams come into the game locked in. I like our chances against Bamas defense.

But I'll take the win
Just got in. This was the same thing I was going to post. OL played bad again in first half.

And refs sucked. Dylan scored on the first run in OT. Why no replay? Refs missed blatant calls including block in back on Floridas last punt return. We get a holding call every time Nico scrambles which looked like really weak calls.

VN Store

Back