Enjoy This Win...

To enjoy the win, you don't look to far down the schedule. Just take it in and be glad we took down Florida. It was a high pressure game, coming off a rough loss, that we found a way to pull out. It will be much easier to get back to work and improve after defeating a rival. I think we will grow as the season goes on.

Because there isn't going to be many more the rest of the season if we continue to play this bad. We barely beat a terrible Florida team, in overtime, at Neyland Stadium, without their starting quarterback. Just embarrassing.
Alabama lost to Vanderbilt. Georgia lost to Alabama. Alabama barely beat South Carolina. Georgia only beat Mississippi State by 10. Vanderbilt beat Kentucky. All teams have some struggles stop being negative we won

As bad as TN played I don’t feel much like celebrating.
I feel like celebrating the D. They are legit. They can't hold up for 4 quarters next week without the offense stepping way up. But they are everything we could want. I wish Heup would be more creative with the run game. It's definitely this offense's strength and Vandy ran all over them.

Last edited:
I feel like celebrating the D. They are legit. They can't hold up next week for 4 quarters next week without the offense stepping way up. But they are everything we could want. I wish Heup would be more creative with the run game. It's definitely this offense's strength and Vandy ran all over them.
Maybe Nico will hit some of those open wrs and no turn overs

Probably top out again at 8 or 9 wins. Some of the position coaches, OC and QB will have to be upgraded at the end of the season. Can see Banks getting a coaching offer, so the hiring of a new DC will most likely take care of Martinez.

Probably top out again at 8 or 9 wins. Some of the position coaches, OC and QB will have to be upgraded at the end of the season. Can see Banks getting a coaching offer, so the hiring of a new DC will most likely take care of Martinez.
Martinez moving to Offensive Line. Banks headed to UF with Saban as DC, Bellicheck on Special Teams and Andy Reid as OC.

Because there isn't going to be many more the rest of the season if we continue to play this bad. We barely beat a terrible Florida team, in overtime, at Neyland Stadium, without their starting quarterback. Just embarrassing.

As bad as we are playing, we can still beat Kentucky, Vandy, Miss State, and UTEP. However, agree that Alabama and Georgia are likely hopeless.

The parity in the league this year is unbelievable. TX is the cream of the crop thus far, but things are changing in front of our eyes. I guess the worst teams are MS st, Auburn, UF, but those are the best/worst teams I’ve ever seen in the league. The broadcast was comparing it to the NFL and I’ve thought the same thing for weeks now. Any given Saturday.

Next weeks game will be monumental for the trajectory of the season and possibly the future going forward. Getting another 10 win regular season and we are in the playoffs. Competing there against an Oregon or Ohio State is a different matter entirely but I’m enjoying this win with some Don Julio Anejo 🥃 cheers Vols

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back