Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 3 teams

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • 4 teams

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most down year I’ve seen in the SEC. Guess it could be that teams are actually that equal but seems like everyone sucks. I don’t know how many make it but none of the SEC teams look like they deserve to be in it to me.

I think 3 but nobody in college football just really stands out to me. Maybe the ducks as much as I hate to say it. I wasn't impressed but they handled the buckeyes.

Most down year I’ve seen in the SEC. Guess it could be that teams are actually that equal but seems like everyone sucks. I don’t know how many make it but none of the SEC teams look like they deserve to be in it to me.

I don't think it is a down year - I think it is more of the conference being loaded with a lot of really good teams that are going to beat each other.

As of now, based on the season so far, I think:
B1G: Champ+2(Oregon, OSU, PSU)
ACC: Champ+1(Clemson, Miami)
B12: Champ+0(who cares?)
Non-P4: (Boise?)
Notre Dame: ?

That leaves 4-6 spots depending on non-p4 and Notre Dame. I think the SEC gets Champ+3(or more) if we're ranking the best teams in the country. If record plays too much of a part, Champ+2, but that leaves 1-3 spots, and who is playing better competition who deserves it more?

Reactions: pimo1

VN Store

Back