What other message boards are saying (Alabama pre game)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
-We're gonna make UT's QB look like how Vols fans were hyping him up to be in the offseason rather than how he has looked in the last two weeks. Their offense's ability to spread you out and isolate coverage guys is not what we need with our lackluster play and general inexperience in the secondary.

-I absolutely fear that Tennessee corrects their lackluster play over the past couple of weeks and runs us out of Neyland. Hope I’m wrong.

-The offense will definitely have to win the game vs Tennesee. Milroe is going to have to stop being a bone head.

-Have yall seen Tennessee’s defensive line? LOL! We’re gonna get our **** pushed in.

-I’m not sure if some of you are drinking, Tennessee is as bad as Kentucky, we win by 3 plus scores.

-Tennessee is not better than Vanderbilt. We will be fine.

-Tennessee is a very suspect team. I mean look at their wins, they’ve been against 5 really bad teams and they’ve struggled. We should roll in this one.

-Deboer better have them ready or this season will be an absolute failure.

-We CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT lose to Tennessee.

-This is the type of game where Tennessee looks like a national champion and puts the nail in our coffin.

-I’m not worried about Tennessee, they’re not a very good team.

-Tennessee has zero offense, they won’t be able to play catch up.

-I don’t think Tennessee’s defense is going to be able to contain Milroe on the perimeter. Career afternoon coming up! ROLL TIDE!

-To anyone fearing this game: What exactly has Tennessee done that gives you a thought that they even have a pulse to beat us?

-We haven’t looked anything near to what we looked like against UGA since that first half. I hope we get back to it. If we do, Tennessee fans will be praying by the end of the 1st quarter.

-Tennessee is overrated and we’re going to prove it.

-Tennessee has the worst offensive line in the country. All we have to do is get a push and we win big.

-LOL at anyone that thinks we’re going to get beat by this fraud that is Tennessee.

-Milroe rushes for 150, we win by 4 touchdowns, then we take over downtown Knoxville. My kind of night. RTR!!!

-That Nico kid isn’t even a D1 QB. We should feast.

Reactions: Paukotajs
If OL changes a total 180 and nico plays like against iowa we could win like 31 to 17

If not likely losing 28 to 10 or some ****

VN Store

Back