Many of You All Are A National Embarassment

UneducatedGuess

It’s embarrassing when you realize you’re grown adults reacting this way. It’s like watching a toddler throw a tantrum.

You embarrass me as a fan with your overreacting.

Show some patience, self control, and loyalty. If you’ve been around the game of football very long then you’ll know there are ups and downs in the course of a game.

Show some maturity and send these threads as texts to a friend versus making our fanbase an absolute joke.

I’m not talking to the majority here, but I’m certainly talking to the screaming children on here.

Grow. Up.

It’s embarrassing when you realize you’re grown adults reacting this way. It’s like watching a toddler throw a tantrum.

Show some patience, self control, and loyalty. If you’ve been around the game of football very long then you’ll know there are ucourse of a game.

Show some maturity and send these threads as texts to a friend versus making our fanbase an absolute joke.

I’m not talking to the majority here, but I’m certainly talking to the screaming children on here.

Grow. Up.

They do this on every team. Bama boards were in full melt down yesterday. Georgia had their share yesterday too.

Fans post in the moment. I have no issues venting here.

That is some funny stuff on that board. Thankfully it's not just Vols that melt down. The old miss crowd is mean. lol

Show some patience, self control, and loyalty. If you’ve been around the game of football very long then you’ll know there are ups and downs in the course of a game.

Grow. Up.

It's a message board meant for venting good or bad... Grow up yourself.... Messages boards are where woke goes to die!!!!

Grow. Up.

Amen. Some of these people have the emotional maturity of a toddler. They quit at the first sign of trouble.

Fan is short for Fanatic 🤔
a person who is extremely interested in something, to a degree that some people find unreasonable: a fitness/sports fanatic. disapproving. a person who has very extreme beliefs that may lead them to behave in unreasonable or violent ways: religious fanatics.

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
They do this on every team. Bama boards were in full melt down yesterday. Georgia had their share yesterday too.

Fans post in the moment. I have no issues venting here.
That's why this place exists. The funny part is the holier-than-thou types that laugh at this will turn around and melt down hard over politics or their favorite bad TV show getting cancelled.

What's with all the " you can't criticize our team/players on a message board "? We're not allowed to criticize a team that seems to never be prepared on Saturday? or bad coaching , predictable play calling ? Maybe we should just play Kent St every weekend?
They all get paid now, too. They wanted the good side of the big boy treatment, they get the flip side too.

Grow. Up.

truefan-homer.gif

Reactions: tbh
Considering we won, it’s hard to call them endless, but it was big of you to self-identify.
Just because a team wins doesn't mean they played well. If you think Tenn played well yesterday, then more power to you. I guess you thought the same with the Arkansas game as well.

Grow. Up.

All fan bases are like this.
At least all of them that play major college football or basketball at a high level.
People spend a lot of money with donations, travel, tickets, concessions, apparel, etc. They expect a return on investment.
I actually think that most Vol fans (maybe not those on message boards) have been extremely patient with all of the administrative and coaching failures that we have had in the 2000’s.
As for this season, our coaching staff and local media oversold how good our offense would be and they undersold how good our defense would be. Thus, our fan base is very frustrated and confused.

Reactions: volmanNC

VN Store

Back