Tennessee opens as 1.5-2.5 underdog

Capt Straight

Give Him 6!
There is no shortage of Nega-Vols on this site today. We beat Florida and have momentum going against a mediocre Alabama team. I say we win!

That is probably about right. Now let's see how this team plays as dogs as opposed to favorites. Will they continue to PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!!!!

Reactions: mpfvol
There is no shortage of Nega-Vols on this site today. We beat Florida and have momentum going against a mediocre Alabama team. I say we win!

We easily could but they will have to play better. Giving away the opening possession will almost certainly not cut it against bama. Getting multiple promising runs called back by holding will not cut it vs bama. Missing on every open deep shot will not cut it vs bama, and so on.

Not trying to hate, I appreciate the kids' effort, especially on D, but damn this is quickly getting frustrating to watch. Or rather we are getting spoiled as fans cause Im over here finding fault after a win vs UF lol

Pretty much the only good thing about us barely beating Florida is that the public won't be high on us. If we had blown out Florida after Alabama struggled we'd probably be installed as the favorite in this game.

I'm hoping that line keeps going more and more in Alabama's favor. Tennessee on the moneyline this week will be a best bet. We're gonna win this game. No doubt in my mind.

Reactions: kcvols1

With Neyland home field I could see us force Bama into mistakes and win the game. I could also see us get trounced w no offense. We are going to have to play a clean game and run the ball.

We got a W, but I wouldn't say we have momentum. 2 weeks in a row now, we played better in the second half but could not slam the door shut when we had the opportunity. Momentum would have been scoring again after getting the ball back after being up 17-10. End the game 24-10 with defense putting the clamps on them. Instead, we let them force overtime after hitting a 3rd and forever TD pass.

Bama had their own problems, but they also have a QB that will be the best we've face all year. And if Banks stays back in that soft zone, they're gonna hit pass after pass over the middle.

Our offense has to find some life to get a win next week. It's gonna be a tall order.

You sound like a clueless fan of a 1-5 team. We're 5-1. We have plenty on the line.

Alabama is the clear favorite so we can approach the game as a n underdog, at home, with nothing to lose. We are a mile from being a playoff contender right now. Good news is that there is over a month of football left to get better.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I could easily see Bama not in the playoffs this year or maybe just barely making it in. They have to play LSU in Death Valley on Nov 9th, which will probably be a Primetime game on ABC. Like us, Bama lucked out and does not have to play A&M or Texas in the regular season.

Bama had their own problems, but they also have a QB that will be the best we've face all year. And if Banks stays back in that soft zone, they're gonna hit pass after pass over the middle.
Milroe plays hot and cold. The defense will feast on him in some of the series and get burned in other series. Like you mentioned, in your post, the offense and play calling will have to make a big leap forward to have a chance of pulling what would be a minor upset this year.

Reactions: SpookyAction

VN Store

Back