Life after Bama Week

Edixon2

Obviously this week Will dictate a lot of the mood and vibes on here during the 2nd bye but win or lose I want to see this is the final 5 game stretch of the season.

1.) 4-1 record ( at worst your better than ever besides UGA)

2.)Sampson Breaking the Single season Rushing TD record.

3.) Nico to finish the year as at least a serviceable QB. Don’t need anything crazy Just need to see him have Efficient games W/O putting the ball at risk

4.) Younger lineman getting some snaps. Should Have 2/3 blowouts (if all goes well) need to get some guys in there for this year and Next

5.) A WR to Step Up. Don’t care who just need one of them to be an alpha

6.) Josh actually making some adjustments to the Defense teams have been throwing at us. Obviously you can fix everything game plan wise in a week but at least do some stuff to make number 2 more possible.

Considering what happened this week, I'm just wondering how far the pollsters will drop the Vols after beating Bama. 🤡
I said the same thing. We beat Bama and drop 4 spots, Bama stays the same or drops 2 spots.

My real question is: Which QB shows up for each team?

Nico has been a serviceable QB. Hence, the 5-1 record.

I think we all want to see him be more, which requires improvement by him and the OL to a greater extent and the WRs to a lesser extent.

I said the same thing. We beat Bama and drop 4 spots, Bama stays the same or drops 2 spots.

My real question is: Which QB shows up for each team?
Yep, Milroe has had 5 turnovers last 2 games and one a pick 6 and a 2 point Safety sacked in end zone. He went from leading Heisman, to a great athlete that's a pedestrian QB in 2 weeks, can still run like a running back though.

Yep, Milroe has had 5 turnovers last 2 games and one a pick 6 and a 2 point Safety sacked in end zone. He went from leading Heisman, to a great athlete that's a pedestrian QB in 2 weeks, can still run like a running back though.
He had 3 TDs against South Carolina…. 🙄

VN Store

Back