This Tennessee Team

It’s more like FL let us get away with one which won’t happen very often if the VOL offense keeps playing the same way.
No, it's not like that at all. It's exactly like we beat Florida. I don't have that much experience with that feeling even though I've been a Vol since they were parking U-Hauls in Johnny Majors' driveway because he couldn't beat Alabama, but I'm sure this is exactly what it feels like. It feels pretty freaking good, tbh.

Reactions: sami and luthervol
It’s more like FL let us get away with one which won’t happen very often if the VOL offense keeps playing the same way.
Ouch.

We win big = nobody with a pulse.
We win convincingly = too many mistakes.
We win small = they let us get away with one.
We lose = we suck
We lose big = fire coaches.

I do not ever wanna fan this way.

No, it's not like that at all. It's exactly like we beat Florida. I don't have that much experience with that feeling even though I've been a Vol since they were parking U-Hauls in Johnny Majors' driveway because he couldn't beat Alabama, but I'm sure this is exactly what it feels like. It feels pretty freaking good, tbh.
So you’ll take that same offensive performance every game the rest of the year and be happy?

EDIT: I believe VOLS lose to Bama, GA, Vandy with the same effort.

No it’s more like we won.. because we won. If you lost to a team 90% of the time you play a win is a win is a win.

I’ll never understand Vols fans who choose to live in misery when we’ve been so pedestrian for so long. We’re winning. Heupel is beating top 25 teams in a more regular basis than we’ve seen in 20 years. Enjoy life a little bud.

Reactions: mackievol and McDad
So you’ll take that same offensive performance every game the rest of the year and be happy?

EDIT: I believe VOLS lose to Bama, GA, Vandy with the same effort.
And so what if we do? We have a freshman QB. It’s wild you’re taking VANDY over your own team, I won’t even get into the fact why that is a laughable prediction.

And the worst part is I know you’re the kind of fan that would rather us lose so you could say “I told you so.”

That’s a great, well-produced video that really captures the incredible atmosphere in Neyland.

But my biggest takeaway was the part at the beginning. The way Josh talks to his team. His calm demeanor. No panic. He’s emphatic, but not emotional. Teaching.

After a disappointing loss, I love the way he handled it and his message to his team. “Use it to get better.”

We are what we are at this point and we might as well roll with it. We play great defense and run the ball well enough to keep games close for a chance to be on the winning side. If we can get ugly wins the remainder of the season and get into the playoffs then I’m all for it.

Reactions: AdoptedVOL
And so what if we do? We have a freshman QB. It’s wild you’re taking VANDY over your own team, I won’t even get into the fact why that is a laughable prediction.

And the worst part is I know you’re the kind of fan that would rather us lose so you could say “I told you so.”
I’d love to see the VOLS correct their problems with dead ball penalties, long ball, and pass protection. If so, I see them whipping Bama, Vandy, and giving GA a run and possibly winning out the regular season.

But, issues are significant and like I say, I don’t see them winning many if the O plays like they did against FL.

Just one huge fan’s opinion.

VN Store

Back