Will the real UT Vol's please stand up....

xpsyclonex2002

Third Saturday in October. A UT team with a smothering defense. A UT team that has an offense that can drop 50 on someone one week and then struggle to find their way out of the locker room the next week. A UT with the most heralded QB in our school's history that can play in a bowl game and make a top 10 defense look like paper cutouts then turn around and look loster than last year's Easter eggs against an unranked Arkansas and Florida.
An now......our arguably most hate rival comes to our home....OUR HOME..... looking like wounded ducks. 2 years ago we handed Saban a loss and in the process put more points on him than he ever allowed in his career as a coach. He leaves. Alabama losses to Vandy.....FRIGGIN VANDY!
Who shows up for Tennessee? Which version do we get? The pundits are giving Alabama the win. A team that lost to Vandy is predicted to be us at home......
Show up big Vols. Show up big and show the world.

I like the underdog role. I think it helps Nico.
I hope so. I hope that the recent struggles haven't gone to his head. CJH is a good coach and that isn't just "homer" talk. If there's anyone that can get his QB's head screwed on straight, it's him. I just hope they open up the playbook.

VN Store

Back