Difference 1 yr makes

wmcovol

Last year, LSU looked like grown men vs Tennessee looking like young boys.

This year, Tennessee’s players look bigger & stronger thru out the lineup vs LSU. I realize some of that is LSU is playing a couple of freshmen but Vols freshman SS looks like a jr.

Hats off the the strength coach.

This year, Tennessee’s players look bigger & stronger thru out the lineup vs LSU. I realize some of that is LSU is playing a couple of freshmen but Vols freshman SS looks like a jr.

LSU had the number 1 pick of the draft. Skenes made a huge impact on LSU.

Dean will be 20, this month...A rather mature freshman.

Was there really that much of a difference in the two teams? Both teams made the CWS. UT has been elite for 3 straight years (4 including this one).
Physically, LSU was much bigger. Yes, both made Omaha but via different routes. LSU was dominant last year thru the regionals & Supers. Vols fought like hell & had to have some heroic efforts by Burns & a minor miracle by Denton to get there.

Once there, LSU was much better in Omaha & won both games somewhat convincingly

Lord, I just tried to compliment our players for working hard & strength coach for development

Was there really that much of a difference in the two teams? Both teams made the CWS. UT has been elite for 3 straight years (4 including this one).
Zane Denton looks 15 and probably will for another decade. Tears is bigger than anyone who played RF after he got hurt. Griffin also looked a bit younger even though he was far from skinny. I don't know... Maybe that is what the impression is?

VN Store

Back