'25 GA LB Jadon Perlotte (uga commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
Last edited:
William Inge is expected to check in on multiple schools in the Atlanta area. He will make a stop at Buford High School, which is home to multiple top prospects, including Georgia linebacker commitment Jadon Perlotte. Inge has made sure to check on several linebackers committed elsewhere during his recent travels, and he continues to follow suit by doing his due diligence with Perlotte, who has remained open to taking visits to other schools despite his commitment to Georgia.
m.ray

I'm glad we're still recruiting Perlotte. Like 1 out of the last 100 kids from Buford actually went to uga. He'll look good in orange.
Yeah, Buford kids generally don't end up at UGA even though they may commit there. I told my UGA friends down here Raiola probably wouldn't sign with them when he went to Buford. I was just going off the past, but I was right.

Yeah, Buford kids generally don't end up at UGA even though they may commit there. I told my UGA friends down here Raiola probably wouldn't sign with them when he went to Buford. I was just going off the past, but I was right.
Why do Buford kids rarely end up at UGA?

Why do Buford kids rarely end up at UGA?
I'm not sure exactly. There are long standing rumors that go back to even the Richt years that Buford's coaching staff does not like UGA and steers kids away from there, but it's rare that a Buford kid goes to UGA or sticks with a commitment there. The highly recruited defensive back the other poster mentioned this last cycle, Bolden was a rare exception.

VN Store

Back