Gaetzgate: Gaetz under investigation for being a pedo

Creepy AF, but you do know that actions are more important then words...that's the issuemm.Trump says creepy stuff about his daughter...Biden does creepy stuff to his daughter and other kids. Find me a video of trump pinching a kids nips...or His daughter admitting to showering inappropriately with Trump...then you have an argument..but until then your argument is..but Trump Said he have sex with his daughter if she wasn't his daughter, while Biden did according to her diary...which is worse saying it or doing it?
She never said he had sex with him or accused him of molestation. At least that I saw. She said he showered with her which is completely creepy. Trump has also bragged about walking in the dressing room of the miss usa or world when the contestants were naked because he owned the pageants. There is no moral high ground for either side on this issue.

She never said he had sex with him or accused him of molestation. At least that I saw. She said he showered with her which is completely creepy. Trump has also bragged about walking in the dressing room of the miss usa or world when the contestants were naked because he owned the pageants. There is no moral high ground for either side on this issue.
There is no moral high ground..but there is a big difference between action and words....if her diary he literally says " was I molested" "I believe so" 2 lines before mentioning showering inappropriately with her father followed by showering at night to avoid her father..

Again, trump is pretty frigging creepy but you’re cool with him?
When the chips are down, and they are leadership wise in this country, I'll take an adult rapist over a child rapist. Its the lesser of two evils.

And for the record I am anti-rape. Gotta get that out there to assuage the butthurt feelings of the lefties.

There is no moral high ground..but there is a big difference between action and words....if her diary he literally says " was I molested" "I believe so" 2 lines before mentioning showering inappropriately with her father followed by showering at night to avoid her father..
Again, the thing about trying to avoid her father is nowhere in there. It was made up and posted here “to be funny.”

You can go find the original posts of her diary and read the cited pages (or read the whole thing). It’s not anywhere in there. It was a lie.

It is in a sentence about being afraid to go to another family's house. It also says I believe I was molested though I cannot remember it.

It is in a sentence about being afraid to go to another family's house. It also says I believe I was molested though I cannot remember it.
She says " was I molested? I believe so, I don't remember specifics but I remember the trauma" then she goes on about the woolzacks and showering with Joe...

Again, the thing about trying to avoid her father is nowhere in there. It was made up and posted here “to be funny.”

You can go find the original posts of her diary and read the cited pages (or read the whole thing). It’s not anywhere in there. It was a lie.
I'll have to redownload but I could have sworn I remember reading that when it first came out ..but I'll re read and if I'm wrong I'll come back and admit it...

She says " was I molested? I believe so, I don't remember specifics but I remember the trauma" then she goes on about the woolzacks and showering with Joe...
The molestation part seemed to be directed at woolzacks. And she has no memory of being molested by anyone. She does remember showering with Joe. If it were him don't you think she'd remember if she remembers the showers?

The molestation part seemed to be directed at woolzacks. And she has no memory of being molested by anyone. She does remember showering with Joe. If it were him don't you think she'd remember if she remembers the showers?
You ever been molested?? Most don't remember details, only after intensive therapy. As with most trauma, your mind will block out a lot but not all. Her diary reads like a young girl that was passed around to daddys powerful friends..IMO.

When the chips are down, and they are leadership wise in this country, I'll take an adult rapist over a child rapist. Its the lesser of two evils.

And for the record I am anti-rape. Gotta get that out there to assuage the butthurt feelings of the lefties.
Joe Biden has never been accused of raping anyone. Period. So only you are the one supporting a rapist.

my sympathy level for a rapist and someone who crammed his fingers in a woman's vagina, if true, are both zero. So it makes little difference
That’s as it should be, because cramming fingers in a woman’s vagina without consent is actually rape.

VN Store

Back