Going forward, the KY series, & pitching

Good coverage of the series by D1 Baseball on the weekly podcast. Many have described it as "super regional" like. Rooney describes it as "Omaha" like. That's pretty big.

It's the first discussion point in the podcast.

that 1st discussion had musta made anti-VOLS aaron throw a fitt.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
My point being, we are a top 5 team. We should expect to beat everyone we play, at home or on the road. If taking 2 of 3 at UK isnt something you thought we could do or even expect to do, then your BVS needs some more meds.

In order for a win to be "signature" or a WOW, it needs to be in a situation where you don't expect to win or need every break to go your way in order to win. We are too good of a team to fit into either of those.
I get you. Yes. Just letting you know that his THEME was best "SO FAR" and not "can you believe it".

Reactions: chuckiepoo

fwiw Nolan's predictor has USC sweeping UK then UK sweeping Arkansas.

When I pulled it up, it has UK beating SC 2-1, losing to Hogs 1-2, and then sweeping Florida and Vandy.
Mr. Nolan also had us losing all 3 to Kentucky..........which easily could have happened as well as the reverse, us sweeping them.

Mr. Nolan also had us losing all 3 to Kentucky..........which easily could have happened as well as the reverse, us sweeping them.
didn't see that, typically only review live RPI just happen across the predicted winners...

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ve been to a lot of road games and series the last 31 years.

I have to say, Saturday and Sunday was likely the most enjoyable experience I had.

I am so glad I bought those tickets in February and I urged you all to do the same. We could have easily filled over 50% of the grandstand leaving the UK fans stuck in the GA seats.

In 2026, I’m buying the seats behind the UK dugout and really making an ass off myself. Baby 🦈 my ass.

In enjoyed this podcast this morning tremendously. It dealt a great deal with some of ridiculousness going on during games.

I’m glad to know that it wasn’t me just being sensitive.

Also, let me bring up the fact that the stadium lights were obviously brighter on Friday night than they were for the two 2022 night games.

In enjoyed this podcast this morning tremendously. It dealt a great deal with some of ridiculousness going on during games.

I’m glad to know that it wasn’t me just being sensitive.

Also, let me bring up the fact that the stadium lights were obviously brighter on Friday night than they were for the two 2022 night games.

Anything addressed outside of baby shark, cheerleading from dugout and basepaths etc?

VN Store

Back