Hadden drafted to KC

Keyton and Castles still on the board.. I'm surprised tbh, especially Castles, I would have thought he would go in the 5th
Glad Castles played for the Vols.

But what did he ever do to make you think he was an NFL draft pick?

Glad Castles played for the Vols.

But what did he ever do to make you think he was an NFL draft pick?
He is a good player. The people that handle combine invites also agree (he showed out at the combine btw). this year was just super light in tight ends only 12 drafted but looks like the Eagles immediately picked him up.

FYI just because players don't put up huge numbers does not mean they are not NFL caliber.

68 catches 797 yards 7 tds career best season at UT 39 catches 493 yards 5 TD's Jason Witten

92 catches 1226 yards 14 td's career best season at UT 22 catches 2283 yards and 5 td's Castles

Not saying he is even in the same zip code as Jason but their stats are comparable, especially seeing as Castles split snaps. Tight ends to a lot more than just catch passes.

Last edited:
Another Vol heading to KC
Kid came a looong way his last season. I was proud of him. He handled due criticism well and became a stud.

That said EIGHT UDFA??? Is that not a lot more than usual? That’s 10 guys to the pros.

Last edited:
Had Haden not gotten injured he would have gone higher (obviously). But he’s really got to clean up his tackling technique. He lowers his head and tries to tackle with his crown way too often. His coverage isn’t the problem, his poor tackling fundamentals are something he really needs to fix, to not only get better, but more importantly stay healthy.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

In the seven games he played, his Pro Football Focus coverage grade (90.4) ranked second-best among SEC cornerbacks and fifth-best nationally. He led the Vols with three interceptions, delivering key picks in wins against South Carolina and Texas A&M, and eight pass breakups. The eight PBUs were sixth-most in the SEC despite him missing the final six games after undergoing surgery.

Reactions: FollowTheLeader

VN Store

Back