Harper’s future

She’ll take this year away and recharge and take a mid-level P5 next year.

The job she did at Tennessee is much higher valued in coaching circles than it is among Tennessee fans.
Perhaps. Time will tell

Reactions: Lucy
I don't get this negative obsession with Jon Harper, especially the notion that he is to blame for Kellie's coaching shortcomings. He was her assistant coach. He wasn't the head coach. His contributions to her firing were no more relevant than the other assistants, if at all. She was the captain of the ship, he was a lieutenant. He was responsible for the boiler room. She was responsible for the entire ship and crew. If he didn't serve her well as so many here claim, it was her fault in not firing him. It always comes back to her.

HE is Her undoing, IMO. You are right, SHE has to be it and all it.
If he was her undoing, then why were two of the last three first-round draft picks from the position he’s responsible for coaching? You probably consider Rickea self-made, but she’ll make three out of four.

I think a lot of people make incorrect assumptions about staff roles and competency based on their own biases and trying to extrapolate what they watch on TV.

If he was her undoing, then why were two of the last three first-round draft picks from the position he’s responsible for coaching? You probably consider Rickea self-made, but she’ll make three out of four.

I think a lot of people make incorrect assumptions about staff roles and competency based on their own biases and trying to extrapolate what they watch on TV.
Fr

Please take the Darby's...
if you poster are brave enought to post this statement explain why you are so intent on hurting these girls when they have worked their tails off to represent this university well both on & off court; lets have your reasons , bet you

VN Store

Back