Nathan Leacock Info and discussion.

volstudent26

Anyone have any info on how Nathan Leacock is doing ? He is one of the highest ranked WR's on our roster. On3 had him as the number 6 WR in the country and the industry average had him as WR 12 and a top 75 prospect. I know he has been injured but I feel like I barely hear about him for how talented and physically gifted he is. hopefully his injury is minor and that we see him at least play this season. but any info is welcome as I feel like he does not get talked about enough.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
He's been sidelined since #5 practice, not sure type of injury. I like his size, hopefully he's back for the fall.
I thought I remembered seeing his name early on in spring, but couldn't find it in any of the threads.

I also haven't heard anything about surgery, so hopefully its nothing too serious.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Yep hes been hurt. Redshirted last season and then apparently got hurt sometime aròund spring practice #4 but dont know if its a new injury, aggravated the old problem, or just a precaution. He still has 4 years eligibility though counting this season....so he can still come up huge in the future if he can stay healthy. Hes a tall kid about 6ft4in and fast.

Best wishes Leacock for a speedy recovery and a great career at UT!!
GO VOLS. WGWTFA

Yes, thanks for asking and prompting more info on Nathan. This young man attended my sister's last school where she taught in Raleigh before she passed away much too young due to rare blood disorder. So I always have really pulled for my man Nathan Leacock to excel here or wherever else he may be. Go Nathan, I know my sis who loved the VOLS is watching.

Yes, thanks for asking and prompting more info on Nathan. This young man attended my sister's last school where she taught in Raleigh before she passed away much too young due to rare blood disorder. So I always have really pulled for my man Nathan Leacock to excel here or wherever else he may be. Go Nathan, I know my sis who loved the VOLS is watching.
Sorry for your loss.

VN Store

Back