New season tickets

Football parking pass requests started today for season ticket holders. The cost is $200 for the season and must be paid by May 8. Then the selection process will begin. They go by donor rank and not everyone will get one. Some are eligible for multiple passes.
I was in Cali but the Mrs said we received an email. Is the parking on campus or in a garage that requires taking a shuttle?

I usually pay $40 at Vol Village but it’s a pain getting out of the garage.

I parked at children’s hospital once but they closed the garage door for two hrs to allow traffic to die down. It was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for the info as I’m not familiar w parking.

There are different lots and garages. Some are close and some are far that have shuttles. I parked at the soccer field with shuttle once and in G17 garage as well. G17 takes forever to exit.

Football parking pass requests started today for season ticket holders. The cost is $200 for the season and must be paid by May 8. Then the selection process will begin. They go by donor rank and not everyone will get one. Some are eligible for multiple passes.
I'm sorry but I hate parking close to the stadium. I like parking at my usual. Take a right and drive. No traffic. Yeah I park on the strip at pigeon forge but no wait.

Reactions: Vol since 77
When will we know about away-game availability?

I am thinking Arkansas, as I live in Louisiana, it is in (or near) the Ozarks in October, I have never been there, and I don't dislike the Hawgs too badly.

Does it help us get away tickets if my bro in law is a season ticket holder?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
When will we know about away-game availability?

I am thinking Arkansas, as I live in Louisiana, it is in (or near) the Ozarks in October, I have never been there, and I don't dislike the Hawgs too badly.

Does it help us get away tickets if my bro in law is a season ticket holder?
Season ticket holders got this email today …

As a Tennessee Fund donor, you have the opportunity to request tickets for SEC away games starting today!
Requests will be assigned based on Tennessee Fund donor rank within the Tennessee allotment provided by the host institution. Please note that you can request up to eight (8) per game; per account; however, Lower Level requests will be limited to four (4) per game, per account.

IMG_2247.jpegIMG_2248.jpeg

Season ticket holders got this email today …

As a Tennessee Fund donor, you have the opportunity to request tickets for SEC away games starting today!
Requests will be assigned based on Tennessee Fund donor rank within the Tennessee allotment provided by the host institution. Please note that you can request up to eight (8) per game; per account; however, Lower Level requests will be limited to four (4) per game, per account.

View attachment 638136View attachment 638137
Thanks for the info! 👍

Vandy tickets are more than UGA, who'd thunk it? I guess somebody has to pay for crane holding up the scoreboard.

The pass for all the away game tailgates is new and I'm trying to decide if it's worth $350 with alcohol/$275 without alcohol for only 2 games.

I'm a Season ticket holder but didn't receive this email. Figured they haven't got down to my level. The only away game I'm interested in is Vandy. Read Vandy has a new process on requesting Season tickets if you live more than 250 miles away. This is to reduce number of brokers buying Season tickets for the resale market.

I'm a Season ticket holder but didn't receive this email. Figured they haven't got down to my level. The only away game I'm interested in is Vandy. Read Vandy has a new process on requesting Season tickets if you live more than 250 miles away. This is to reduce number of brokers buying Season tickets for the resale market.
You have to live in Nashville area to buy Vandy season tickets? They should be happy to sell tickets to anyone

Last edited:

VN Store

Back