NIL collective Salary Revealed

Jimmyandjoes

That article would be helpful against the inducement piece the NCAA is toting. NIL is not inducement. Many kids chose not to play for the highest bidder. It is a piece of the puzzle not the whole puzzle.

Am I a little mad these kids are making like 10x the money I make now? Yes. But more power to them I guess.

The article is full of lies. Some recruits said they signed with schools who had lesser NIL deals.

I learned on VN that when VOLS lose a recruit it is because they were outbid and Spyre sucks.
The claim is that the collectives are not boosters.
If a recruit expresses a desire to play for a school other than Tennessee, what will Spyre do, if anything, to facilitate that?

How much money do we have "appropriated" to the football program? I've heard we have somewhere between $20 - $25M for athletes as a whole. Is that in the ballpark of what we are spending?

The article is full of lies. Some recruits said they signed with schools who had lesser NIL deals.

I learned on VN that when VOLS lose a recruit it is because they were outbid and Spyre sucks.
Many times that was the case. This doesn’t disprove that.

VN Store

Back