Places to tailgate for Florida and Kentucky

Ji02425

Looking for suggestions on family friendly spots to tailgate for FL and UK. We want to set up our tent, grill, and soak in the atmosphere before the game. Open to any and all suggestions that aren't ridiculously priced including private pay to park areas. Thanks in advance.

Without a parking pass I would say your best bet is to find a pay lot down by the strip. Just drive the streets around that area and you’ll find a lot. There are a couple lots up by children’s hospitals parking garage that wouldn’t be bad. I think they were around $30 last year. The garage itself was $15 last year. 611 22nd street would get you close to there. The park across from cool beans on lake ave is free and first come first serve. No cars allowed on the park but can usually find a space somewhat close. All of these are a little bit of a walk to the stadium but it’s not terrible.

Reactions: Ji02425
Calhouns is always a fun place to tailgate. If you get there early enough, you can get a spot on the sidewalk next to the river. I think it’s around $40.

Reactions: Ji02425
How early should I get to Calhoun’s to find parking before Florida??

GBO!!!

How early should I get to Calhoun’s to find parking before Florida??

GBO!!!
For afternoon kickoff games, we try to get there around 7 and we don't have any problem getting a good spot. That being said, it may be a little more crowded for the Florida game.

VN Store

Back