Potpourri

I love to hear that. Maine is a great place to live (and I did actually live there for a bit when I first got out of college). Now I take a "work-cation" there every year for two weeks in June. Just love it.
I don’t know much about Maine, other than I walked to it last summer. Was glad when I got to the top of Mount Katadin because it meant that it was time to go home. Finally.

Gamecocks just won another natty but this time it's ice hockey. I understand this is the first time a college team from the south has ever won one.
And as hot as it is in Columbia that is quite an accomplishment. Sherman burned us in 1865 and we're still smoldering.

Not WBB related, sorry for the reprise…as a fan of SC WBB I was listening tonight to probably the best SC band ever, from Spartanburg….enjoy if you like Southern Rock music…

The real Marshall Tucker who rented a studio where the band practiced was a blind piano tuner in Spartanburg and later Columbia. My brother also tuned pianos when he was a student at SC and knew Marshall well. Marshall passed away at age 99 in 2023.

VN Store

Back