Saban to GameDay

TrumpedUpVol

Excellent grab for GameDay to keep the show ahead of Big Noon. He'll help adjust the tone of the show so that Pat McAfee doesn't run rampant and keep the general feel of the desk a bit more serious and football-focused.

Hes probably doing it to try and help Bama’s recruiting. He still won’t be on the sidelines.

Reactions: VFLBerg
He has too dry of a personality to me. But maybe he’ll loosen up. Just hope he isn’t some biased Bama homer.

Reactions: VolNExile
He has too dry of a personality to me. But maybe he’ll loosen up. Just hope he isn’t some biased Bama homer.
That's my thought about Saban. He obviously has a tremendous amount of expertise, knowledge, and experience, but if you're on TV it has to be presented in an entertaining way. He does have a dry sense of humor that is actually really funny and came out more the older he got. When he's on TV, he definitely needs to laugh and smile more.

That's my thought about Saban. He obviously has a tremendous amount of expertise, knowledge, and experience, but if you're on TV it has to be presented in an entertaining way. He does have a dry sense of humor that is actually really funny and came out more the older he got. When he's on TV, he definitely needs to laugh and smile more.
He just needs to return to the well.

Reactions: 05_never_again
If so..."IF" no one will like it, buy it, or watch if he starts his regular bama bias. The CFB world will throw dukey bags at him every gameday. Go away Sabin, and swerving Urban, go away! Your lying schtick is tired. you both ran when times didn't go your way... Oh oh the stress my pee pee stings.... I'm retiring well sorta.

We CFB Nation have a voice and we have spoken. RIP!

GBO

I still want to hear a Saban and Belichick podcast/telecast of games like Eli and Peyton do. To get those two watching and commenting on games together would be amazing to listen to.

Wow, that’s the opposite of entertaining for me. Those two are dry personalities. I’m not even sure Belichick has a personality.

Reactions: Ernie McCracken
Wow, that’s the opposite of entertaining for me. Those two are dry personalities. I’m not even sure Belichick has a personality.
He actually has a great personality. The Bill Belichick that you’ve seen at press conferences the last 15 years isn’t really who he is. In his early days with the Pats, he constantly cracked jokes with the press and made fun of himself. Then he became uber-successful which affords you the ability to be an ***hole.

Reactions: TrojanVolFromOC

VN Store

Back