Spreading The Vibe...for Tuesday April 2nd...151 Days Till...

Great game. However, my attention was drawn to the OL. I like how they just basically clog up the DL. It seems they sort of corral them into a bunch of bumping bodies where they help impede their own ability to get to the QB. With speedy RBs (and a QB), it looks like we'd repeatedly slash them on the edges. I suppose then, this would draw safeties and other DBs in. If the WRs are what we expect, and Nico is as good as advertised, the Vols offense will be essentially a pick your poison offensive team.

Reactions: VOLfrombama and TAF
I'm very interested in where the running game goes from here, but am generally more optimistic about the O as a whole. Really hope that Seldon can get healthy and stay healthy. It's hard to imagine that either Keith or Bishop can contribute at a high level (yet).

I am intrigued by the secondary. It sounds like the transfers are contributors. Can the young guys contribute consistently?

The rest of the D looks poised to break out.

Gonna be a long summer of anticipation.

Last edited:
FRor my part, I think Keith and Bishop both will prove to be very pleasant surprises. Mostly because I think the OL starters will br good rnough to make even a mediocre RB look good.

Reactions: VOLfrombama

VN Store

Back