Televised Baseball Games

Captain Awesome

I saw someone post a graphic the other day of the dates of all of the televised baseball games and didn't save it. Does anyone have that or know where I can get it?

Streaming on ESPN+. It cost about ten bucks a month. You can watch all of the Vol baseball, Lady Vol softball,, Lady Vol basketball, and men's BB. I have become a big fan of the softball team by watching them. You can see the schedules on all Vols sports at utsports.com. It shows the schedules, times and TV channels they are televised on. The OW football game is also going to be televised on the channel. Well worth the cost to me.

Streaming on ESPN+. It cost about ten bucks a month. You can watch all of the Vol baseball, Lady Vol softball,, Lady Vol basketball, and men's BB. I have become a big fan of the softball team by watching them. You can see the schedules on all Vols sports at utsports.com. It shows the schedules, times and TV channels they are televised on. The OW football game is also going to be televised on the channel. Well worth the cost to me.
True and good info. Just know that if your TV provider (ie Xfinity, Spectrum, YouTubeTV, etc) carries SEC Channel, you automatically get SEC+ by logging in with your TV provider’s credential, and don’t have to pay extra for ESPN+ IF your goal is simply to get access to SEC+. All of UT’s baseball games are carried by SEC+ IIRC.

VN Store

Back