The Gardening Thread

@GVF, Hal Mumme coached at Valdosta State 1992-1996 (40-17-1). From there, he went to Kentucky.
I remember when he made the switch. He was a great offensive mind but didn't transfer over to a solid HC. Then again he started his HC career at KY. I think The Pirate and a host of others branched off his open offense tree.

Reactions: Tin Man
I remember when he made the switch. He was a great offensive mind but didn't transfer over to a solid HC. Then again he started his HC career at KY. I think The Pirate and a host of others branched off his open offense tree.
He accepted the job at Kentucky. 😜

Timing is everything. Should have waited till later in week when storms passed to plant my seedling tomatoes. They been on the porch a couple weeks but haven't hardened off as much as I thought and planted yesterday anyway at lunch break. Quite healthy but still a bit soft.

I have a bag of bamboo skewers that comes in handy when plants aren;t big enough for other stake supports. So this morning before work I had to go out and skewer stake my tomatoes and get them back upright till they are big enough to pin to the trellis. The store bought Better Boy didn't even know anything was happening.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back