The Jeremy Pruitt Show ?

quadlee21

West Tennessee Legend
Has anyone seen anything on if the Vol Network is going to continue to have a Sunday morning Coaches show this year ? I'm trying to find info on this to set my DVR. I'm in west Tn so I usually have to get it on Fox Sports South , however it's not showing anything when I try to search for it. Anyone know anything?

Reactions: Rodeo vol
Has anyone seen anything on if the Vol Network is going to continue to have a Sunday morning Coaches show this year ? I'm trying to find info on this to set my DVR. I'm in west Tn so I usually have to get it on Fox Sports South , however it's not showing anything when I try to search for it. Anyone know anything?
Comes on here in Nashville at 9am central on channel 30, WUXP

Edit- comes on Channel 24 out of Memphis at 9 am as well.

Jackson Tn channel 16 WJKT Sunday 10:30pm southeast Fox Sports Southeast Sunday noon Also Memphis WATN Channel 24 Sunday 11am
and Memphis WLMT channel 30 Sunday10:30pm..... check your local listings to be sure. Info from official 2018 Tennessee Football Game Day Guide.

Reactions: feathersax
Jackson Tn channel 16 WJKT Sunday 10:30pm southeast Fox Sports Southeast Sunday noon Also Memphis WATN Channel 24 Sunday 11am
and Memphis WLMT channel 30 Sunday10:30pm..... check your local listings to be sure. Info from official 2018 Tennessee Football Game Day Guide.

I live in Shelby County. Noticed the caption on Channel 24 at 10 AM Sunday morning calls the show Jeremy Pruitt press conference. Says Georgia football coach Jeremy Pruitt discussing latest news surround Bulldog football. I’m on AT&T U-verse. Anybody else see this on their listing? I almost laughed until I almost threw up.

Pruitt told them he couldn't do a show on Sun morning. Gotta be in church praying for forgiveness for the wicked beatdown he gives Holgorsen

tenor.gif

Pruitt strikes me as the type that would rather have internal bleeding than do a TV show.
I think he will do it well. He does very well when speaking to another person. Talking tape. He just doesn't like answering from tons of media ppl it looks like. And I wouldn't either, it's a chore.

Reactions: feathersax
Pruitt told them he couldn't do a show on Sun morning. Gotta be in church praying for forgiveness for the wicked beatdown he gives Holgorsen

tenor.gif
My wife says I have to be right there with him so I cannot watch the morning show. Does anyone know if there is a replay here in Ktown and what time. Thanks. Grandpa

My wife says I have to be right there with him so I cannot watch the morning show. Does anyone know if there is a replay here in Ktown and what time. Thanks. Grandpa
Usually I think it is at 11 with Bob Kesling WBIR NBC channel. But maybe 10:00

Pruitt strikes me as the type that would rather have internal bleeding than do a TV show.

I agree and I noticed he is not doing a weekly radio spot here on 104.5 in Nashville on Thursday afternoons like the previous Tennessee coaches did...

I agree and I noticed he is not doing a weekly radio spot here on 104.5 in Nashville on Thursday afternoons like the previous Tennessee coaches did...

Just keep coaching football Jeremy. Just spend $50K and hire one of those girls to do the media marketing. Or better yet, just spend $40K to lure Lyle back from Nick to do that.

Not showing on my fox sports south east. It shows auburn coaching show. My problem with the local channels is that I live in Union City and our local channels are based out of Cape geroudo Missouri and Paducah Kentucky. I pick up Jackson and Memphis channels through a digital antenna. Which normally would be fine , but I'm going to be out of town this weekend and can't record over the Antenna. I have to watch it live. Thanks for your help tho

Just keep coaching football Jeremy. Just spend $50K and hire one of those girls to do the media marketing. Or better yet, just spend $40K to lure Lyle back from Nick to do that.

Lyle?? He is not allowed in Knoxville. I don't think he would want to be here for a mill a year. Pruitt can watch some tape and talk on the tube for 30 mins after a home game. Pruitt is going to be getting a big ole raise soon I'd bet. Just tell me where to send my check.

Comes on here in Nashville at 9am central on channel 30, WUXP

Edit- comes on Channel 24 out of Memphis at 9 am as well.

I’m in West Tn too, local channels is where you can find it, I think channel 24 is where I watch it as well!

VN Store

Back