The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Viewed a mock draft earlier today had Knecht at #9 going to the Jazz.
I would love for him to land on Spurs with Wemby. Other fun teams would be Magic or Sacramento if he fell to them. Worst case would be teams that are rudderless like Wizards/Raptors or with log jams at wing like Rockets/Portland that would be tough to crack rotation.

I would love for him to land on Spurs with Wemby. Other fun teams would be Magic or Sacramento if he fell to them. Worst case would be teams that are rudderless like Wizards/Raptors or with log jams at wing like Rockets/Portland that would be tough to crack rotation.
My NBA fandom is currently in the portal because I’m tired of the 6ers lol. So if DK ends up on the Spurs, Magic, or Kings than they’re my new team. Would love to see him play with Wemby! Wiz, Pistons, Raptors, and Blazers would be worst case for him imo.

Just watched some highlights from the Covid season where there were only 1000 people allowed to attend games…thank God Vescovi got off the blonde hair kick. There were a number of things about that season that I didn’t like. That one was probably top five in the list lol

So regrettable that Johnson and Springer didn’t get a normal season. Under normal circumstances, I think that would have been a second weekend NCAAT team.

VN Store

Back